National Apprenticeship Training 2023: The national apprenticeship program is a correct path through which you can earn many categories of training under one platform. On this page, we will share with you all the necessary aspects of the National Apprenticeship Training Program. In this article, you can read all about the procedure of register yourself for National Apprenticeship Training under the national apprenticeship training program. In this article, you may also check for the eligibility criteria and the documents which are needed for you to register yourself in the training program. On this page, we have covered each and every information of the program.
About National Apprenticeship Training (NATs)
- 1 About National Apprenticeship Training (NATs)
- 2 NATS Registration 2023 Eligibility, Required Documents
- 3 How To Register Under National Apprenticeship Training Program Online?
The national apprenticeship training program is a nice system through which you may get many categories of skills to show the actions. There are various categories of courses present on the National Apprenticeship Training website. There are various types of skills and development programs for the advantage of all of the candidates in the nation. The national apprenticeship training program is the best platform with the help of which the students may sharpen their skills to make good employment chances.
A notice has been declared on the official website of NATS. As per this notice, the board of apprenticeship training/practical training will utilize apprenticeship training schemes for graduates in the general stream such as BA, BSc BCom, etc. The duration for which the apprenticeship training will be conducted for the general stream will be at least of six months and a maximum of three years. This scheme is instituted by the board of apprenticeship training or practical training of the ministry of education. It is generally a one-year program in order to provide technically clarified youth with practical knowledge and skills which is needed for their field of work.
NATS Scheme 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||National Apprenticeship Training (NATs)|
|Started By||Government of India|
|Aim||To offer the Training|
National Apprenticeship Non-Technical Courses Training
Under the National Apprenticeship Scheme, apprenticeship training is offered to candidates who are studying for the technical courses. Then the government is going to create a major modification under this scheme. Now the students doing study for non-technical subjects will also be applicable to take advantage from this scheme. The government has made a final cabinet note of this amendment and this note has been sent to the Cabinet Secretariat. This amendment will be for a duration from 2021-22 to 2025-26. An inter-ministerial consultation was also conducted in this regard and the last note is sent to the cabinet secretariat for fixation. With the help of this amendment educational training for graduates, technicians, and degree apprentices will be provided.
- Then the candidates who are studying non-technical subjects such as BA, BCom, BSc, etc may be able to get the benefit of this government scheme.
- The ministry of skill development has calculated a price of Rs 3000 crore for reimbursement of honorarium amount for the duration from 2020-21 to 2025-26.
- The Indian Government has also involved with the UAE in the field of apprenticeship. With the help of this partnership skill development will be evaluated, reviewed, and certified with the certification of the certified workforce.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
NATS Registration 2023 Eligibility, Required Documents
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal permits stakeholders to gain complete details on the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and ingress facilities offered by the Board of Practical Training (BOPT), and Board of Apprenticeship and Training (BOAT). Here, you can get the details related to the eligibility criteria, and required documents for the registration procedure.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Eligibility Criteria For National Apprenticeship Training
To fill the application form for the national apprenticeship training program, you should have to follow the following eligibility criteria shown below:-
- An aspirant should be above the age of 16 years.
- An aspirant should not be self-employed
- The aspirant should not be a Government employee.
- The aspirant should be an Indian.
- An aspirant should not have work experience.
- The aspirant should have a degree/diploma certificate.
- The aspirants who are already trained under any other Government training program of skill development are not applicable under this scheme.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Documents Required For MHRD NATS 2023 Registration
For the national awareness program Registration, you should also have to possess the following documents as shown below:
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
How To Register Under National Apprenticeship Training Program Online?
To fill out the National Apprenticeship Training Program Registration 2023, you have to follow the following application process as shown below:
- First of all, You should have to log on to the official website.
- On the main page, you should have to tap on the “Register” button.
- The page opens with the Eligibility Check, Enrollment Form, Questionnaire & Guidelines, and Preview & Confirm sections.
- In the Eligibility Check section, you will get the drop-down list, you have to click on I am a Student.
Other student-related queries will open.
- Write to answer the questions about the eligibility check for the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- In case you are applicable for the training program, ‘Congrats! You are eligible to enroll now’ the message will open in front of you.
- In case you are not applicable for the training program, ‘Sorry! You are not eligible to enroll in this apprentice Program’ message will appear.
- Key in your details.
- You should have to click on Save and continue.
- The Questionnaire & Guidelines section will open in front of you.
- Read the instructions, needed enrolment documents, and the terms and conditions
- Choose By clicking this box I agree to the above Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Tap on Agree and continue.
- The Enrollment Form section will open with Education Details, Personal Information, and Training Preferences tabs.
- Choose the required details
- Tap on the Save and Preview.
- The Preview & Confirm section will present in front of you.
- Check all the provided details and click on Submit.
- The complete page will open with your Email ID, User ID, and Password details.
- Tap on Close and Continue.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah