Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023 – In this page, we’re going to share you with detail about the Nagaland Police Admit Card. Recently, the Nagaland State Police Department is ready to conduct the examination for all those aspirants who are going to appear in the examination & waiting for the publish date of entry cards and are now able to download their entry card from the official portal.
There is only an online mode available to download the entry card. Aspirants can download their hall ticket by introducing all their necessary details including Name, Registration number & password. For more detail, you should way in the full article.
Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023
- 1 Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023
- 2 Nagaland Police Constable Written Exam Admit Card
- 3 Nagaland Police Exam Pattern
- 4 Nagaland Police Selection Process
- 5 Details Mentioned On Nagaland Police Admit Card
- 6 Important Instructions Given for Exam Day
- 7 How to Download for Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the latest updates & detail, The Nagaland Police Department has cleared to act an examination to find eligible aspirants. The selection process for this job is completely based on written tests, PET & PMT tests. There’re a total of 3000 vacant posts are available for this recruitment opportunity. All the aspirants have to visit the official portal and download the entry card online mode. It is compulsory for all the aspirants to keep their entry cards themselves while going for the examination. Because it functions as an aspirants’ identity. Aspirants after successful finish of online registration can download permission letters online from the official portal.
Together with the original identification card, the aspirants must carry a hard copy of the Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023 call letter to the test location. This is a state-level exam that is acted to search eligible aspirants. We’re going to response many questions related to the Nagaland Police Admit card such as, its overview table, beginning and end date to download the entry card, and the exam date, tips to download the entry card are shared in the below-mentioned page.
Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023|
|Recruitment Authority||Nagaland Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Number of Posts||Various|
|Recruitment||Nagaland Police Constable Bharti|
|Exam Name||Constable Written Exam 2023|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Released Soon|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
About Nagaland Police
Under the name Nagaland Police Telecommunication Organization, a DIG is in control of the police department’s wireless division. One S.P. & other level officers help him at the headquarters, and other officers and ranks are posted throughout the state in districts & battalions to assist the department’s communication needs. Security, service, and sacrifice are the 3 pillars on which Nagaland has built its foundation. Additionally, falling under the Department of home affairs, this is Nagaland Police Recruitment 2023. The department posts a Nagaland Police Recruitment advertisement every year to fill different positions. However, due to the epidemic, the detail has not yet been published, so we recommend all job seekers stay in contact with us via this page.
Read Also – TNTET Hall Ticket 2023
Nagaland Police Constable Written Exam Admit Card
Openings for the position of constable were declared a few months ago by the Nagaland Police entry card department. These aspirants have already applied for employment, and they’re now looking for the Nagaland Police Constable entry card on different internet search engines. We estimate that the recruitment board will publish your entry card within the 3rd week of the next month. You’re inspired to wait a few days before beginning your written exam preparation. The recruitment board will soon create your Nagaland Police Admit Card available on the portal. Aspirants must successfully complete every phase of the selection procedure in order to be shortlisted for the constable post in the Nagaland Police Force. Your written exam call letter may be downloaded from the portal listed under. The Nagaland Police Constable entry card is available on the official portal.
Read Also – Himachal Pradesh Police Admit Card 2023
Nagaland Police Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Nagaland Police Selection Process
- Written exam test
- PST & PET(Physical Efficiency Test)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical test
Related – NHM Goa Admit Card 2023
Details Mentioned On Nagaland Police Admit Card
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name of the Authority
- Examination Name
- Name of the Aspirant
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and day
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions for the exam etc.
Related Post – Punjab Police Admit Card 2023
Important Instructions Given for Exam Day
- All the aspirants must have to arrive the exam center 30 minutes before beginning the examination.
- Aspirants should not take utilize of these items in the exam hall, Calculators, Slide rules, geometry boxes, electronic digital watches with facilities of calculators, print or written material & bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, or any other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination center.
- An aspirants can not exit the exam hall before the offered time period.
- Aspirants are awaited to take their seats fast after the opening of the examination hall.
- Candidates must paste their signature to the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination center.
How to Download for Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023?
- Begin the procedure by visiting the official portal of the Nagaland State Police Department i.e., nagapol.gov.in
- After that, the main page of the official site is available on the screen of your device.
- Then, you’ve to tap on the option of Admit Card.
- After this, a new page will show on the display of your device.
- There you’ll have to tap on the particular admit card link and a new page will show.
- After mentioning all the necessary data you’ve to tap on the submit button.
- Eventually, the entry card will appear on the display screen of your device.
- Download and take a hard copy of admit card for later use.
Also Check –
Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2023
NHM Andhra Pradesh Admit Card 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the qualification of Nagaland Police?
Those who are interested in applying for these Nagaland Police openings in 2023 must have earned their higher secondary diploma, degree, or an equivalent credential from a reputable board, institution, or university.
What is the grade pay of Nagaland police?
5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 2800/- + other allowances for sub-inspector posts.
When was Nagaland Police Formed?
The Namibia Act of 1966, also known as the Namibia Armed police act of 1966, was on November 24, 1996, the governor gave his approval. Published on November 26, 1966, in the Nagaland Gazette-extraordinary. An act to establish the Nagaland Armed Police’s constitution and rules.
What are the details mentioned on the Nagaland Police Admit card?
The details mentioned Nagaland Police admit card are Candidate’s name, Roll number, Exam date, Exam time, Exam venue, and other required details.