NABARD Recruitment 2023: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has declared NABARD Notification 2023 for Grade A and Grade B Posts on the official website. If you are looking to apply for this opportunity, then you can visit the official website of NABARD as shown in the below section. You can also check for the due date to apply for NABARD Application Form 2023 from the official notification whenever it updates on the official website.
NABARD 2023 Notification
- 1 NABARD 2023 Notification
- 2 Selection Criteria For NABARD Bharti 2023
- 3 How To Apply Online For NABARD Recruitment 2023?
- 4 FAQs
NABARD announces job declarations for many posts every year in all of the branches of the relevant banks all over India, and thousands of aspirants eagerly await this chance to work in the banking field. The NABARD Grade A will also announce official notifications for many grade A posts in 2023. The official declaration has yet to be announced.
Although, it is hoped to be announced. NABARD has many assistant manager Grade A posts provided, involving Protocol and security service (R&SS), Rural development banking service (RDBS), Rajbhasha Adhikari, and Legal posts.
NABARD Vacancy 2023 – Highlights
|Department Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||Managerial in R&SS, legal, RDBS, and Rajbhasha Adhikari Posts|
|Issue Date of Notification||To Be Announced Later|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 61,000/- Per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Examination Date||May 2023 (tentatively)|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Fee of Application||● SC/ST Category– Rs.. 100
● For others category – Rs. 100+650
|stages of the Selection process||● Preliminary (Stage I)
● Mains (Stage II)
● Interview (Stage III)
nabard.org 2023 Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
If you are looking to fill the application form for NABARD Jobs 2023, then you can check the eligibility criteria here:
NABARD 2023 Recruitment – Educational Qualifications: Here, You can check the post-wise educational qualifications in detail:
- Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline with at least 60% (55 % for SC/ST/PWBD) or postgraduate, MBA/PGDM with at least 55% (50 % for SC/ST/PWBD) or CA/CS/ICWA.
- You must have a Ph.D. Degree from a GOI/UGC-approved institution.
- The candidates should have done graduation in agriculture is needed with at least 60 percent (55 percent for SC/ST/PWBD).
- Candidates who have done postgraduate in agriculture/ agriculture (soil science/ agronomy) with a grade point average of 55 percent (50 percent for SC/ST/PWBD).
- Candidates should have passed with 60 percent (55 percent for SC/PWBD) in Agriculture Engineering.
- Aspirants should have a postgraduate degree in agriculture engineering field with a grade point average of 55 percent (50 percent for SC/ST/PWBD).
- Candidates should have done their Graduation in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Husbandry with at least 60% (55%) (SC/PWBD)
- Aspirants should have done Postgraduation in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry with at least 55% (50%) (SC/PWBD)
- Candidates should have certificate of Fisheries Sciences with a minimum of 60 percent (55 percent for SC/PWBD).
- Aspirants should have a postgraduate degree in Fisheries Science with a grade point average of 55 percent marks (50 percent marks necessary for SC/PWBD).
- Candidates should have done Forestry Course with at least 60% (55 percent SC/PWBD) from any recognized University.
- Aspirants should have a Postgraduate Diploma in Forestry with a grade point average of 55 % (50 % for SC/PWBD category).
- Aspirants should have passed in Horticulture with 60 percent (55 percent for SC/PWBD).
- Candidates should have possess postgraduate degree in horticulture with a grade point average of 55 percent (50 percent for SC/PWBD category).
- Soil Science: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or agriculture (soil science or agronomy) with at least 60% average is needed (55 percent for PWBD).
- Aspirants should have postgraduate degree in Agriculture/Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with at least 55 percent marks (50 percent for PWBD categorized candidates). You can gain the further details related to the educational qualifications for NABARD Jobs 2023 from the official notification in detail. You can get the official notification at the official website as shown in the last section of this page.
Age Limit For NABARD 2023 Bharti:
Aspirants should have age between 21 years to 30 years as of July 1, 2021, to be considered for Grade A post in NABARD Department. The aspirants must have been born between July 2, 1991, and July 1, 2000, to be applicable. NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS) should have a upper age limit as 35 years. As of July 1, 2021, the aspirant’s age must be between 25 and 40, i.e., the aspirant must have been born between July 1, 1981, to July 1, 1996.
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen, who have rendered at least five years of continuous military services: 5 years
- Children/family members of the victims died at the time of the 1984 riots: 5 years
- Persons with disabilities (PWD):
– General Category -10 years
– OBC Category – 13 years
– SC/ST Category – 15 years
Selection Criteria For NABARD Bharti 2023
Candidates should have to face three rounds to be selected for NABARD Recruitment 2023. You can check the step-wise selection rounds from here:
- Preliminary (Stage I)
- Mains (Stage II)
- Interview (Stage III)
Check For: IBPS Recruitment
NABARD Application Form 2023 Fee Details
To apply online for NABARD 2023 Application Form, you should have to fill up the application form with an application fee as per their relevant category as shown here:
Assistant Manager in Grade A(RDBS & Rajbhasha)
- General Category: Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs 150/-
Assistant Manager in Grade A(P & SS)
- General Category: Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs 100/-
Also Check: UP Banking Sakhi Yojana 2023
For Grade B Post
- General Category: Rs 900/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs 150/-
Also Check: Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
The above-mentioned application fee will get acceptable online.
NABARD Vacancy 2023 – Salary Details
Candidates who select for the NABARD 2023 Jobs will get paid by Rs. 61000/- per moth as their salary. Candidates can read out the details related to the NABARD 2023 salary Details from the official notification which will get issued soon on the official website as shown in the last section of this page.
Also Check: Farm Machinery Bank Yojana
How To Apply Online For NABARD Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you need to go to the main page of the official website of NABARD i.e. nabard.org.
- Visit the main page, and search for the NABARD Official Notification.
- Click on the notification link.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the form with uploading the scanned images of the respective documents.
- Submit all the details and do not forget to make the fee payment.
- Now, your application process will get completed in this way.
- Take out a hard copy for the further use.
Check For: Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2023
Important Dates – NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
Date of Notification Releasing: July 2023 (Tentative)
Date of Application form: July 2023 (Tentative)
The due date to apply online for Nabard Jobs: August 2023 (Tentative)
Date of Prelims exam for NABARD Grade-A (RDBS/Rajbhasha) Posts: September 2023 (Tentative)
Prelims admit card issue date: August 2023 (Tentative)
Result declaration date: October 2023 (Tentative)
Mains exam date: October 2023 (Tentative)
Mains admit card issue date: To be Issued Later
Mains result date: To be Issued Later
Read Also: Andhra Bank Recruitment 2023
|NABARD Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website (Main Page)||Click Here|
What is the full form of the NABARD?
The full form of the NABARD is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
What is official website of NABARD?
The official website of NABARD is nabard.org.
What is the last date to apply online for NABARD 2023 Application Form?
The due date to apply for NABARD 2023 Online Form is not announced yet by the officials.
What is the mode of NABARD 2023 Application Process?
The mode of NABARD 2023 Application Process is online.