Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension: Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme 2022 has been initiated by the Honorable Chief Minister (Mukhyamantri) Mr. Nitish Kumar of Bihar State. This yojana is beneficial for the senior citizen of the state. Under this government scheme, those people who belong to the Below poverty line category and should have the age of 60 years can grab monetary advantages. The government will offer financial assistance to the senior citizens of the state. To seek an online application for the scheme you require to read the necessary information for this you have to read this page completely by scrolling this page.
CM Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2022
- 1 CM Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- 3 How To View MVPY Pension Scheme Progress Report?
Mr. Nitish Kumar who is the Chief Minister of Bihar state has declared about the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana for or the seniors of the state. The aim behind this government scheme is to offer financial help to the senior citizen of the state.
Under this pension scheme people of the age group, 60 to 79 years will grab Rs. 400/- and 80 and above will grab Rs. 500/- per month pension will be provided. This amount will be straightforwardly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary by the government of the state.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana – Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana|
|Scheme Started By||Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary of the Scheme||Senior Citizens|
Mukhyamantri Old Pension Yojana Purpose
As we all aware of that there are various people in the state who are above the age of 60 and are still living below the poverty line. They do not have their relatives or close ones who may offer the daily bread. Thus, the government has decided to start the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana in which pension advantage will be offered to these old-age people. An amount of rupees 400 to 500 will be offered to these old age citizen so that they may have their daily meals regularly and nicely without any stress. The main perspective of this Yojana is to bring happiness to the lives of these old-age citizen.
The state government has initiated Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana, all the old people will be provided pension as financial help to lead a good life in old age. Old Age Pension Scheme is separated into two sections. First is an elderly person whose age is between 60 and 79 years will be offered to him as a pension of Rs 400 every month . At the similar time, the elderly whose age is greater than 80 years will be provided 500 rupees every month as a pension. Interested aspirants may go to the official website of Social Security Pension Management Information System Department of Social Welfare Government of our country. Information about Bihar Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme online application form, application status, online application procedure, eligibility, etc. is provided below in this page.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
The Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme has been initiated by the government for the elderly of the state. This government scheme was started on 01 April 2019. The main cause for initiating this scheme is to offer financial help to the elders of the state thus that they can spend their old age well. For this scheme, the elders of state whose age is greater than 60 years may fill the application form for this scheme.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
If you are going to apply for this scheme, then first of all, you should have to be aware of all the eligibility details regarding it. Beacause, if you are eligible, than you can apply for this pension scheme simply.
- Aspirants must have a valid aadhaar card to apply for the online application for the government scheme.
- Aspirants must have the lower age limit which is 60 years to apply for the CM Old Age Pension scheme.
- Aspirants must have a bank account which is linked with aadhaar card.
To apply for this scheme, you should have to be require to fulfill the above-shown details. For more updates, you must stay in touch with us regular basis.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To Apply For CM Vridhjan Pension Scheme?
- To apply for an application, you require to log on to the official website of the department.
- Then you should have to tap ” Click here to Apply Online Registration (MVPY) “
- After that, you should have to key in the details as asked on the screen like District according to Aadhar,
- Block, Aadhar No, Name, Aadhar, and Date of Birth As Per Aadhar.
- You should have to tap on the Validate aadhaar (verify aadhaar) option.
- You should also have to verify your aadhar and click proceed alternative.
- Key in the details in the online application form.
- After that process, you should have to also upload the needed documents like aadhaar document, bank passbook document, aadhaar consent document, and photo
- Tick the checkbox and tap the “submit application details” alternative.
- Review the key in details in case needed any edit tap the “edit application” alternative.
How Can I Check Mukhyamantri Beneficiary Status?
- To get your beneficiary status, you should have to visit the official website of the department which is “www.sspmis.in”
- From the main page, you require to tap the “ beneficiary status ” alternative available in the menu bar
- Choose the “search beneficiary status” alternative and a new page presents on the screen
- Key in the necessary information as asked on the screen and tap the search option
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To View MVPY Pension Scheme Progress Report?
- To view the progress report of this scheme, you must go to the official website .
- This will lead you to the main page of the website where you should have to tap on the scheme-wise report.
- Then you should have to tap on the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Progress Report alternative.
- This will lead you to a next page where you will have the district-wise information.
- You should have to choose the district of your choice.
- More information of the selected district will appear on the screen.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme