Mhada Pune Lottery www.lottery.mhada.gov.in Online Registration, Application Form: In this article, we are going to share with you all the information related to Mhada Pune Lottery which is announced by the Maharashtra Housing and Development Board. As per sources, the concerned Department of this scheme has started a Separate lottery for the citizens of Pune.
Under this lottery, flats will be provided to the lottery winners. If you belong to Maharashtra and are very excited to avail the advantage of this scheme. for which you must have to apply under this plan by paying a registration fee according to your category. For more information, you need to read this article thoroughly.
Mhada Pune Lottery
- 1 Mhada Pune Lottery
- 2 Types Of Lottery Under MHADA Pune
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the latest news and reports, MHADA Pune has launched the online lottery for 4744 flats in Pune, Pimpri, Chinchwad, Solapur, and Kolhapur. Out of the 4744 units available, 2092 will be awarded as part of the 20% Comprehensive Housing Scheme by the MHADA lottery for Pune in 2024. There will be residences available through the 20 percent plan in buildings built by private developers in the MHADA Pune lottery 2024. further information related to this plan is given below.
Under this plan, the range of flats will be in size from 320 to 430 square feet and are suitable for family spouses. These flats will be spread among a number of locations including, Baner, Fursungi, Kasba, Peth, Keshvnagar, Kharadi, Lohgaon, Mamrudi, Mohmmadwadi, Mundhwa, Pashan, Punawale, Tathawade, Thergaon, Wadamukhwadi, Wagholi, Wakad, and Yerwada. Here, we have shared all the details of the MHADA Pune Lottery including, its features and advantages, a procedure to check the MHADA Pune Lottery, and many more details given in the below-mentioned article.
Details Of MHADA Pune Lottery
|Name of the Plan||MHADA Pune Lottery|
|Announced By||Maharashtra Housing and Development Board|
|Purpose||Provide flats to the lottery winners|
|Availability Mode||Online mode|
MHADA Pune Lottery 2024 Dates
|Date||MHADA Lottery Pune Board June 2024|
|–||MHADA Pune Lottery 2024 Registration date starts|
|–||Registration date ends|
|–||The online Application date starts|
|–||Online Application ends|
|–||Online payment begins|
|–||Online payment ends|
|–||Payment through RTGS/NEFT transfer begins|
|–||Payment through RTGS/NEFT transfer ends|
|–||List of accepted applications|
|–||List of winners|
Also Check: National Education Policy 2024
Types Of Lottery Under MHADA Pune
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020.
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery scheme 2020.
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing scheme Draw.
- MHADA Housing scheme Konkan Board.
- Nagpur Board MHADA housing scheme draw.
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing scheme.
- MHADA housing scheme draws for Aurangabad Board.
Also Check: MAHADBT Scholarship 2024
Prices Of Houses Under the MHADA Housing Scheme
|Category||Flats||Price of House|
|EWS||63||Under Rs 20 lakh|
|LIG||126||Rs 20 lakh 30 lakh|
|MIG||201||Rs 35 lakh 60 lakh|
|HIG||194||Rs 60 lakh Rs 5.8 crore|
Also Check: MAHADBT Scholarship 2024
Eligibility Criteria For MHADA Lottery Pune 2024
- The age of applicant must be above 18 years.
- The applicant should have a Domicile Certificate to apply for MHADA Pune Lottery.
- Applicants should have a PAN card to apply under this scheme.
- Under this plan, Lower Income Group (LIG) Flats are available to applicants whose monthly income is Between Rs 25,001 and Rs 50,000.
- The candidate is eligible to apply for middle salary Group (MIG) flats if his or her monthly income is between Rs 50,001 and Rs 75,000.
- The candidate may also apply for Higher Salary Group (HIG) flats if his or her monthly income is Rs 75,000 or more.
Also Check: UP Shramik Majdur Card
How To Submit MHADA Pune Lottery Online Application Form?
- Start the process, by visiting the official website of MHADA Pune to access the online application for MHADA Pune Lottery 2024.
- After this, you will see an option for Registration, click on this option.
- Now, an application form will available on the display screen of your device.
- After this, you have to choose the user name, and password and save them for later use.
- Fill out the form completely, then submit it. Verify the mobile number you provided because it will be used for future communications.
- To apply for the MHADA Pune lottery, you will be taken to another form on the official website where you must provide your monthly income, bank account, and applicant’s photo.
- Click on the confirm after you have completed all the fields on the MHADA Lottery Pune Application form, then submit it to take part in the lottery.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions