Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana – In this page, we’re going to share with you about the new initiative Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme for water conservation which is run by the Haryana government. The main objective of this scheme is to save water & promote water conservation.
In this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 7000 per acre will be offered to those farmers in the dark zone areas who leave paddy cultivation and arrow for the cultivation of other crops. With the help of this scheme, farmers of the state are able to increase cultivation in the state. If you know more detail regarding this scheme you have read the page till the bottom.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 1 Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 2 Benefits of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 3 Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 4 Areas Covered Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 5 Eligibility for Apply to Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 6 Required Documents for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 7 The Process to Apply Online For the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This scheme has begun by the Chief Minister of Haryana. 19 blocks have included in the 1st phase, in which the depth of groundwater is higher 40m. There’re 8 such blocks in which paddy cultivation is completed in large quantities. Under this scheme, farmers can leave paddy cultivation & do other alternative crops such as maize, tur, mung, til, cotton, and vegetable cultivation. Paddy cultivation isn’t granted by the CM in those blocks where the water level is 35m. Under this scheme, the incentive amount shared to the farmers will directly deposited in their bank accounts. If you as well want to take advantage of this scheme but haven’t applied for this scheme yet, then you can apply online by visiting the official web page now.
According to the latest detail, under this scheme, farmers will share a subsidy of 85% to install drip irrigation systems in their fields. In this page, we’ll offer with you all the detail related to this scheme like highlights, benefits, purpose, features, required documents, eligibility, and process to apply for this scheme. Publicity is being spread to make this scheme a success, also as a web portal has begun so that it can be promoted. If you want to know more detail about this scheme then you must have to read the page till the end.
Highlights of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana|
|Department name||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Haryana State|
|Purpose||To encourage alternative cultivation instead of paddy|
Related – YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
Purpose of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
The main objective of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana is to save water for future generations. As we all know that paddy is not being cultivated in many areas of Haryana. In this regard, the Chief Minister requested the farmers not to cultivate paddy as the quantity of water in paddy cultivation is very high. For this reason, farmers will provide financial assistance of Rs 7000 per acre under this scheme for the cultivation of crops other than paddy by the farmers. In order to promote water conservation, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has requested to the farmers.
Read Also – Delhi Ration Card
Benefits of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- Only the farmers of Haryana can take welfare from this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the cultivation of maize, tur, mung, til, cotton & vegetables is completed, which are bought at the minimum support price.
- Farmers will have to register online for the incentive amount got through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers will receive an 80 % subsidy for micro–irrigation and drip, which will give the essential machinery to the farmers for the cultivation of maize & pulses.
Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- This scheme has begun by the Haryana Chief Minister with the aim of promoting water conservation.
- Under this scheme, farmers can leave paddy cultivation & cultivation other crops including maize, tur, mung, til, cotton and vegetables.
- Financial assistance will share to the farmers so that they don’t face any type of bother due to leaving paddy cultivation.
- Under this scheme, if the farmers who are from the dark zone area leave the cultivation of paddy, then they will receive Rs 7000 per acre from the government.
- Through this scheme, the availability of water for future generations will determine.
- In this scheme, if a farmer of another block wants to leave the cultivation of paddy then they can apply for this scheme.
- To promote this scheme, a web page will soon made through which farmers can request for solutions to their bothers.
Also Read – PM Kisan Nidhi 12th Kist Status 2023
Areas Covered Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Eligibility for Apply to Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- The candidate must be a native of Haryana.
- Only farmers can apply for this scheme.
- Candidate should have own bank account which is linked with aadhar card.
- If the candidate is interested in the cultivation of other alternative crops instead of paddy cultivation, then only they can apply for this scheme.
- All essential documents are required to apply.
Read Also – Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2023
Required Documents for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Pan card
- Domicile certificate
- Land related paper
- Bank passbook photocopy
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
The Process to Apply Online For the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- Go to the official portal of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana.
- After this, the homepage will open in front of your screen.
- Now on the homepage, you’ll see the option of new registration, tap on it.
- Then a new webpage will open in front of you.
- Then login form will show in front of you, input your mobile number & captcha code and tap on the login button.
- After tapping, the registration form will open in front of you, then input the details asked in the registration form.
- After entering the details tap on the button to submit.
- In this way, your registration has completed successfully.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Mera Pani Meri Virasat?
Through this scheme, if the farmer grows crops of maize, cotton, millet, pulses, vegetables, etc. instead of paddy on 50% or more of the cultivated land, then in this case the farmer will get an incentive of ₹ 7000 per acre. will be provided.
When did Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme start?
This scheme was started on 6 May 2020.
Which candidates can apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat?
In this scheme, those farmers will apply who will produce any other alternative agriculture instead of paddy.
How much incentive amount will be given under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme?
Under the scheme, farmers will give incentive amount at the rate of 7 thousand per acre.
How to apply online in Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
We have given you complete information about applying through our article, you can complete your application by following the given steps.