Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2024: All the citizens of the Madhya Pradesh State can check for the Udyaniki Vibhag MP, Online Registration process here. If you want to do the registration for MP Horticulture Department, then you can read out all the details like registration mode, registration method, etc. So, to grab the detailed information about the Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2024 Online Registration Procedure, you can refer to the official website as shown in the last section of this article. You can also get some important details regarding the Madhya Pradesh State Horticulture Department here.
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2024
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2024
- 2 Main Motive of Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2024
- 3 How To Do Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department Registration 2024?
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 What is Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
- 4.2 What are the objectives of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
- 4.3 What are the major functions of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
- 4.4 What are the major crops grown in Madhya Pradesh under the horticulture sector?
- 4.5 What are the government schemes and programs implemented by Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag for the development of the horticulture sector?
- 4.6 What is the process for availing government schemes and programs for the horticulture sector in Madhya Pradesh?
- 4.7 Does Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag provide any training or technical support to farmers?
- 4.8 Does Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag promote organic farming?
- 4.9 What is the role of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag in promoting food processing in the state?
The Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department is offering the service of online registration to the farmers of the state. The Horticulture Department official website has been initiated by the state government. Farmers may grab the advantages of the schemes of the horticulture authority by registering through the online mode. Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2024 offered by the Commissioner of Horticulture, for each scheme-wise application in the MPFSTS online web portal. The horticulture department offers allows to farmers of Madhya Pradesh in many types of schemes.
Online registration of farmers has been created optional by the state government for all the farmers getting allows from the Horticulture Department. Now all the farmers will have to do the registration themselves to grab the grant under the schemes of the authority. The farmers of the state who wish to grab grant from Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag will have to register at their benefit on the official website of the state’s Citizen Facilitation Center / MPOnline Kiosk under the Horticulture Department. The horticulture department is offering online service to farmers of the state for provision of allowances and registration of farmers of the cluster.
Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department Latest Update – Highlights
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department|
|Article For||Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2024: Online Registration, Udyaniki Vibhag MP|
mpfsts.mp.gov.in Department Online Register Now
A very necessary detail has been provided on the portal, under which focus details has been offered. It has been said that under the Horticulture Development Mission, the physical financial aims accepted by the government up to the year 2024 are being provided according to the attached list, finally it is directed to confirm necessary action according the instructions of the scheme.
You have to done this mission before 16th August 2022 at 11:00 PM. To collect further information about MPFSTS Department, you can also log on to the official website
Main Motive of Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2024
The big perspective of this sarkari yojana is to create the state a leader in the department of horticulture by the Government of Madhya Pradesh and to develop industries based on agriculture. To provide the service to the get the advantages of many schemes of MP Horticulture Department to the farmers with the help of the online registration procedure.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
To move towards progress by linking with the Horticulture and Farm Forestry and Madhya Pradesh Agro Industries Development Corporation. The selection and utilization of the beneficiaries will be confirmed as follows in the registration on the MPFSTS online portal . All the farmers eager to grab allow from the Horticulture Department can register themselves at the Citizen Facilitation Center / MP Online Kiosk of the state according to their benefit.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Advantages of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2024
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag offers permission to the farmers of the state under this government scheme. Out of these, the main state government schemes are as provided here. You may read out the complete advantages of this scheme here.
- Under the National Horticulture Mission which is utilized in 38 districts, grants are provided for expansion of fruit, vegetable area, cold store, ripening chamber, small nursery, protected cultivation etc.
- Under the Medicinal Plants Mission, grants are provided for expansion of medicinal plant location in 5 districts.
- Micro irrigation scheme in which grant is provided for micro sprinkler, and also provided for drip irrigation.
- Grants are provided for other schemes of the department such as mechanization, body kitchen programme, spice area expansion, fruit area expansion, minikit demonstration, flower area expansion etc.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2024
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- A photo ID card (Driving License, Voter ID, Ration Card, UID Card etc.)
- land records
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- bank passbook, etc.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To Do Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department Registration 2024?
Farmers of Madhya Pradesh State who wish to get grant from Department of the Horticulture, then they will have to do the registration themselves online. The method of online registration has been provided below. Follow the procedure below and get the benefit of all the facilities of the Department of Horticulture.
- First of all, the aspirant has to go to the official website of the Horticulture Department, Madhya Pradesh.
- After going to the official website, the main page will appear in front of you on the computer screen.
On this main page, you will watch the alternative of new registration below.
- You have to tap on this option. After tapping on the alternative, the next page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you will watch the alternative of eKYC biometric verification, you will have to click on it. After this you will be asked the detail which you will have to fill.
- First of all you should have to key in Aadhar number.
- After that, please attach fingerprint and offer preference to right hand or left hand thumb to attach fingerprint.
- Then you should have to tap on the button of Capture Finger Print.
- After that, the registration form will appear in front of you on the next page. All the details asked in this registration form such as district, development block, total land area, gram panchayat, address etc. will have to be chosen.
- After filling all the required queries, you will have to upload all your documents like photo, measles copy photo, bank passbook, caste certificate etc.
- Then, you have to click on “Save” button.
- Afterward, You will get an OTP on your phone number.
- After that, you should have to provide the OTP in the OTP box and then tap on Verify.
- After this all your details will appear on the next page, you will done the registration.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
What is Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag is the Department of Horticulture and Food Processing under the Government of Madhya Pradesh, responsible for the development of horticulture and food processing sectors in the state.
What are the objectives of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
The objectives of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag are to increase the production and productivity of horticultural crops, promote processing and value addition in the horticultural sector, develop post-harvest infrastructure, and provide support to farmers for marketing their produce.
What are the major functions of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag?
The major functions of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag include planning and implementation of horticultural development programs, promotion of horticultural research and development, provision of technical support and training to farmers, promotion of private investment in the horticulture sector, and implementation of various government schemes and programs for the development of the horticulture sector.
What are the major crops grown in Madhya Pradesh under the horticulture sector?
The major crops grown in Madhya Pradesh under the horticulture sector include fruits such as mango, banana, guava, and citrus fruits, vegetables such as tomato, brinjal, and onion, and spices such as ginger, turmeric, and garlic.
What are the government schemes and programs implemented by Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag for the development of the horticulture sector?
The government schemes and programs implemented by Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag for the development of the horticulture sector include the National Horticulture Mission, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, and Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana.
What is the process for availing government schemes and programs for the horticulture sector in Madhya Pradesh?
The process for availing government schemes and programs for the horticulture sector in Madhya Pradesh involves applying for the scheme through the online or offline mode, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, and submitting the required documents for verification.
Does Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag provide any training or technical support to farmers?
Yes, Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag provides training and technical support to farmers through various programs such as the Farmers Training Centre, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, and Soil Testing Laboratory.
Does Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag promote organic farming?
Yes, Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag promotes organic farming through various schemes and programs such as the National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture and the Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana.
What is the role of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag in promoting food processing in the state?
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag promotes food processing in the state by providing various incentives and subsidies to entrepreneurs for setting up food processing units, organizing food processing training programs, and facilitating access to technology and finance for food processing units.