Kavach Hackathon Registration 2023 – All India Council for Technical Education organization’s Chairman saying that it would jointly organized by the Ministry of Education’s cell AICTE, the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D, MHA) & the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C, MHA). All the details related to the 2023 Kavach Hackathon Registration, Ideas, Last Date, Prize Money and other information are mentioning here. Go through the writing to know.
According to the chairman of the All India Council for Technical Education Organization, it would jointly organized by the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre, the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D, MHA), and the AICTE cell of the Ministry of Education (14C, MHA). The national hackathon is now underway. A cyber security hackathon was launching last week as part of the Kavach Ministry of Education’s program. The young people are asking to build systems that would offer cyber security, as the name suggests. For more information, you should read the complete article.
Kavach Hackathon Registration 2023
- 1 Kavach Hackathon Registration 2023
- 2 Kavach Hackathon Phases 2023
- 3 Prize Money Of Kavach Hackathon 2023
- 4 General Guidelines Of Kavach 2023 Hackathon Registration
- 5 Final Words
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest sources and information, KAVACH 2023 is a one-of-a-kind national Hackathon organized by the Indian Cybercrime Coordination Centre (Ministry of Home Affairs), the AICTE, the Bureau of Police Research and Development, and the Ministry of Education’s Innovation cell to identify the creative concept and technological answers to problems faced by law enforcement organization. Online Registration will be available for the Kavach Hackathon.
There will be two parts to it. To address situations of Cybercrime in the twenty-first century, candidates are being sought. While they continue reading the essay, the authors may see all the information. There is only an online mode is available to register for Kavach registration. So, go for it as soon as possible.
Details of Kavach Hackathon Registration 2023
|Name of the Article||Kavach Hackathon Registration 2023|
Kavach Hackathon Ideas 2023
Ideas from bright minds can be submitted to counteract cyber threats. Their solutions are successful in resolving problems that are emerging both domestically and internationally at a rapid rate. The concept must be submitted to the website that the PIB specifies.
Read Also – BGMI Lite Release Date Battlegrounds Mobile
Students from higher education institutions (HEIs) who are pursuing graduation or post-graduation/Ph.D. may participate. Registering startups is the second phase of the hackathon. The concept will as well utilize to the nation’s cyber security unit. In addition to strengthening the current security system, it will as well help the government handle other issues.
Kavach Hackathon Event 2023
On February 16, 2023, the national media center in New Delhi hosted the curtain raiser. Problem statement 20, which will serve as the work’s focal point. Their main areas of interest were cybercrime detection and prevention. They said that according to the information presented at the conference, about 10 lakh complaints were filing previous year. The entire competition was planning to give Indian residents a safer online environment. Particularly women who have encountered countless difficulties.
Read Also – Google Task Mate App Referral Code
Kavach Hackathon Phases 2023
- The problem Statement (20)
- Grouped into many buckets like Fake News/social media
- Dark Web
- Women’s Safety
- Phishing Detection
- Video analytics/CCTV
- Obscene Content Detection
- Spam Alert & Malware Analysis/Digital Forensics shall posed to the public.
Also check – Vi 5G launch in India 2023
- The most innovative of all will select.
- They will then anticipated to exemplify their resolutions for ascertaining the technical feasibility and implement-ability of their solutions.
Prize Money Of Kavach Hackathon 2023
The prize money for the winners will Rs. 20 lakhs. They’ll required to compete among India’s brightest minds and come up with the most original plans. As per the MoD Director, IPS Rekha Lohani, the selection of winners is creating by a group of subject matter experts. The best of all will judged according to a set of criteria. Individuals who are in a position to create such a reliable system should absolutely participate in this Hackathon.
Also check – Realme 10 Launch Date
General Guidelines Of Kavach 2023 Hackathon Registration
For College/University Students,
- No team from other colleges is granting; all team members must from that same college. Nonetheless, team formation is encouraging among participants from other departments within the same institution or institute.
- Each team would comprise of minimum 3 members & a maximum of 6 members including the team leader.
- Each team must have at least one female team member.
- The majority of the team members must have strong programming skills if the issue statement calls for a digital solution. We recommended multidisciplinary teams for any problem statement that includes any hardware components, thus your team should made up of a decent mixture of mechanical engineers, electronic engineers, product designers, and programmers.
- The names of the team and its players must listed on a letter issued by the college on its letterhead.
- The team name must be original & must not in any way include the name of your institute.
- It is mandatory to upload a scanned copy of this letter in PDF format during the online application procedure.
- The team captain may suggest up to two mentors, preferably those with relevant experience in academia or business.
Selected adolescents will participate in the hackathon’s 36-hour grand finale, which is set for July 12-14 where they will search for strong, secure, and efficient technological solutions. The winning teams will receive a total prize fund of Rs 20 Lakh, according to Rajesh Kumar, CEO of the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center (14C). Between May 16 and May 31, the batches of finalists will revealed. Then, they will go through a month of training.
Related Posts –
ceir.gov.in Portal Get Lost Mobile Phone
Prerna Portal Registration 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to access the information related to Kavach Hackathon 2023 registration. then, you must have to read the above-mentioned article.
What is Kavach Hackathon 2023?
KAVACH 2023 is a unique opportunity for higher institutional students and startups in India to submit their innovative ideas/concepts under different problem statements. This event is going to be conducted in Physical mode in two phases viz. Initial phase/Idea screening round and Grand finale round.
How do I register for KAVACH?
The KAVACH app’s “ADD NEW ACCOUNT” button will be selected by the PS/Group member. Enter the user’s email address and password in order to access their account. Input the 6-digit OTP that was provided to the user’s registered cellphone number (the user must give the PS/Group member the OTP they received on their phone in order to grant access).
What is Kavach's application of NIC?
Kavach provides two-factor authentication to the user for accessing their government email service.