Karnataka Driver Scheme – The Karnataka State Government has issued the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2023 to offer welfare to Auto Rickshaw, Taxi, CAB Drivers who have been struck with the COVID-19 lockdown. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this Karnataka Driver Yojana 2023, those ones can apply now.
In this page, we’ll offer with step by step process in which you can apply online for the Karnataka driver scheme. Together with the Karnataka Driver Yojana Application 2023 link, you may as well catch the eligibility, required documents, and other essential detail.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 1 Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 2 Benefits of the Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Eligible Candidates for Karnataka driver scheme
- 5 Important Documents Under Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 6 How to apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme Online?
- 7 How to check Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa has introduced the Karnataka drivers scheme in which taxi drivers cab drivers and auto rickshaw persons are supported. Firstly you’ve to go through the registration procedure and then you’ll receive 3000 rupees under it. This scheme is released by the Government of Karnataka as it gives the financial support to them during the covid-19 pandemic.
Residents of Karnataka can register themselves for the Karnataka relief package this scheme is beneficial for those who are the drivers in the Karnataka. Many peoples will be financially supported in this scheme. For complete information please read the pages accordingly.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Details
|Article Name||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||During lockdown, financial financial help given to the drivers|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other (Approximately 7.5 Lakh drivers)|
Related – Kusum Yojana 2023
What is Karnataka Driver Scheme 2023
Karnataka Driver scheme was issued by former Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa and is still continued in the Basavaraj Bommai govt. to give assistance to drivers of taxi, cab and auto rickshaws. To avail assistance, eligible beneficiaries will have to perform Karnataka Driver Scheme online registration & then every beneficiary will receive Rs. 5000 assistance. The main objective of Drivers Scheme is to help people who are in great need of the money and whose business have hit badly after COVID-19 crisis.
Also Check – PM eVIDYA 2023
Only those drivers who are residents of Karnataka can receive welfare of Karnataka Relief Package. The benefits provided by Karnataka Driver Scheme are only for those who are doing driving business in the state. Together with the drivers, other people will as well be shared money through this scheme. Please read out this page carefully to receive explanation regarding the scheme below.
Read Also – Telangana Health Card 2023
Benefits of the Karnataka Driver Scheme
The following welfare will share to you through Karnataka Driver Scheme, which are as follows:-
- Through Karnataka Driver Scheme, only the drivers are benefited, who have registered driving license.
- All cab driver, auto driver, and taxi driver will share a complete of Rs. 5000 under Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- A total of 2.10 lakh drivers in the state will be shred welfare under Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- The government has fixed Rs. 5000 for construction employees who have registered themselves under the KT Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
While there is a scale of aspirants who will receive benefits out of this scheme, the drivers have to fulfill some of the eligibility criteria to do so.
- The aspirants should be a people of Karnataka
- The candidates should have a valid driving license & proper documents of the vehicle
- The person applying for the welfare should have a department badge.
Also Read – Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2023
Eligible Candidates for Karnataka driver scheme
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Important Documents Under Karnataka Driver Scheme
It is mandatory for a candidate to have the following documents before applying in this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- Residence Certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Application Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
Related – PM Kisan Status 2023
How to apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme Online?
- Tap on http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the screen home page will be open after tapping the link.
- Tap on the option for “disbursement of cash relief of auto rickshaw driver & taxi driver for covid-19” on the homepage.
- On tapping on the upper option, new page will be open which has driver registration form. You need to fill the form and all the information should filled correctly.
- Press on the submit button after filling the form and take out the print of the application form.
How to check Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List?
- Now you can your name in the Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, 1st of all, via official web page
- Now at the homepage of the page, you’ll receive Beneficiary List Option.
- Tap on the option and choose all the desired option carefully
- After that, the status of the beneficiary will show on your computer screen.
Check Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the amount of financial Assistance to be given?
One time payment of Rs. 3000 to every beneficiary will be given.
What are the total number of beneficiaries?
The total number of beneficiaries is more than 210 lakh. These people will get financial aid under Karnataka Driver Yojana.
Who will be benefited from this scheme?
Auto Rickshaw/Taxi Drivers of Karnataka who are unable to earn during this COVID 19 pandemic will be helped.