Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra, SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate Online Form @jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in: In the digital age, now everything has started going online, so the Jharkhand government has also provided the facility to make e-district services such as Jharkhand caste certificates, income certificates, residence certificates, etc through the online medium for the citizens of the state. The state government has started this service keeping in mind the convenience of the citizens of the state.
Using this, any citizen of the state can apply online and get the certificate made. To make a Jharkhand caste certificate, the state government is providing the facility of online application to the citizens. The state government has started an online portal for applying for caste certificates. Those citizens of Jharkhand who want to get their caste certificate made, then they do not need to go anywhere, now any citizen of Jharkhand can apply through this online portal and get the certificate made.
Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra
- 1 Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra
- 2 Purpose of SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
The citizens of the state who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC Category). He can take advantage of this online facility. Through Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra, the caste of the citizens of the state is officially identified. Let us tell you that a caste certificate is given only to people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes (Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.) Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand who want to apply for getting Jharkhand Caste Certificate can easily apply online by visiting the official website of the Jharkhand government’s e-district sitting at home. India is rapidly moving towards complete digitization, in this sequence the application process for all certificates has been made online.
A caste certificate is an essential document, which officially identifies the caste of any citizen. As specified in the Constitution of India, it is a certificate of belonging to a particular caste, especially when one belongs to a backward caste. These certificates are provided keeping in mind the needs and an incentive for the special people belonging to the backward castes. These certificates are issued from the Tehsil to the District Magistrate’s office. Caste Certificate (Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra) has become an essential document in the present times, it is needed from applying for a government job to taking admission to a college. On the basis of this document, relaxation is available in certain types of facilities. For this e-district portal has been created.
Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra|
|Started by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC caste people|
|Purpose||Caste certificate through online|
Benefits Of Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra
- A caste certificate is used to get a government job.
- A caste certificate is a very important document for people related to Jharkhand Jaati Praman Patra.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use the state government services and admission to schools/colleges or universities, etc.
- A caste certificate is necessary for applying for reserved seats.
- A caste certificate is necessary for applying for jobs issued by the central and various state governments under the reserved quota.
- You can also use the Jharkhand caste certificate to get a scholarship.
Also Check: Jharkhand E Uparjan Registration 2023
Purpose of SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
As you know that before the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state had to visit the government offices to get caste certificates for themselves or their family members and had to face many difficulties. In view of the problems, the Jharkhand government has started an online portal to make SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificates in Jharkhand. Now people can apply online by visiting the official website through the internet sitting at home. Now people will not have to visit government offices to get caste certificates, nor will they have to face any difficulties.
Also Check: PM Awas Yojana 2023
Use of “caste certificate” for reservation of seats in government services, reservation in exemption of some or full fees for admission in schools and colleges, quota in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limit for applying to certain jobs, and application fee Can be done to get discount, etc. To get these benefits, a backward caste person must have a valid caste certificate. Earlier, many times one had to face many problems by running for the tehsil. Then somewhere your Jharkhand caste certificate was made.
Documents of Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra
- The Applicant Should Be A Permanent Resident Of Jharkhand.
- For Reserved Category The Name Of The Applicant Must Be In The Sc/St, Sebc, And Obc List Issued By The Government Of Jharkhand.
- Aadhaar Card Of The Applicant
- Address Proof
- Self Attested Declaration
- Income Certificate
- Photo Copy Of Voter Id Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Also Check: Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana 2023
How to apply online for the Jharkhand caste certificate
- First of all, you have to go to the e-district website of the Government of Jharkhand.
- Click here to go to the Jharkhand e-District website.
- After visiting the website you will have to register.
- Here Register Yourself or Tick on Register.
- After clicking on register, a form will appear in front of you.
- Fill in your name, email id, and mobile number in this form.
- Along with this, select the password and your state as well.
- After submitting the form, you will receive different OTPs on your mobile and email.
Also Check: Haryana Ration Card 2023
How to apply Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra offline?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Tehsil office with all your related documents.
- After going to the Tehsil office, here you will have to get the application form from the concerned authority.
- You can also download the application form from the official website.
- After this, you have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name, address, caste, mobile number, etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach all your documents to the application form.
- After this, you have to submit your application form there.
- After this, you will be given a receipt slip with the help of which you can check the status of the application.
- Now after the confirmation of your application by the concerned authorities, you will be given a caste certificate in a few days.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|