Farm Machinery Bank Yojana, फार्म मशीनरी बैंक खोलने पर मिलेगी 80% की सब्सिडी, जाने कैसे?: In today’s era, it is very difficult to do farming without a machine. Keeping this in mind, Farm Machinery Bank Yojana has been started. Under this scheme, Farm Machinery Bank will be formed in the villages to increase the availability of machines.
Any person in the village can open a Farm Machinery Bank. In which he will provide machinery to the farmers on rent. The subsidy will also be provided by the government to open Farm Machinery Bank. As you all know, the government has set a target of doubling the income of the farmers. Keeping this in mind, the government keeps on starting different schemes for the farmers from time to time. Today we will tell you about a similar plan.
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Farm Machinery Bank Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end. The government has started the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme to help the farmers. Under this scheme, machinery banks will be opened in rural areas to increase the incentive of farmers towards farming. Through which machines can be delivered to the farmers for farming. To take advantage of the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme, farmers must first complete the application process. For which the facility of an online portal has been made available by the government. Candidates who want to apply for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana can apply by visiting the official website of Benefit Transfer in Agriculture Mechanization Agri machinery.nic.in.
Apart from this, you can also apply for the scheme through the link given in the article. Complete information related to Farm Machinery Bank 2023 is given in the article. The subsidy will also be provided by the central government to the citizens to open these machinery banks. Along with this, financial assistance will also be provided to the farmers for the machines required for farming, for which an 80% grant will be provided by the central government and the remaining 20% will have to be paid by the farmers themselves. Through this scheme, the farmers of the country will be encouraged towards agriculture, which will improve their economic condition.
Key Highlights Of Farm Machinery Bank
|Article||Farm Machinery Bank Scheme Registration,
|Scheme Name||Farm Machinery Bank Scheme|
implements to the farmers at affordable prices
Benefits of the Machinery Bank Scheme
- The Farm Machinery Bank Scheme 2023 has been started by the Central Government, under which agricultural machinery will be made available to the farmers of the country on rent.
- Under this scheme, Farm Machinery Banks will be opened by the Central Government in rural areas, through which farmers will be able to take agricultural machinery on rent.
- Through this scheme, the central government will also provide subsidies to the farmers to open Farm Machinery Bank.
- The government of India will pay an 80% grant under subsidy for the establishment of these machinery banks
- Interested farmers will have to pay the remaining 20% amount themselves to open Farm Machinery Bank. Candidate farmers can get a subsidy on 3 different types of machinery in 1 year.
- The Government of India will provide payment of an amount ranging from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore as a grant under this scheme.
Also Check: E-Challan Payment Status 2023
- By getting the benefits of the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme, the farmers of the country will be able to cultivate more crops in less time very easily.
- Custom hiring centers will also be set up by the central government for the implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, candidates can get the benefit of a subsidy provided by the Central Government only once in 3 years.
- Interested farmers can apply under this scheme through the mobile app and official portal.
- Under this central government scheme, priority will be given to scheduled castes, tribes, women, BPL card holders, and small farmers.
- Under this scheme, subsidies will be provided on machines like Kisan Seed Fertilizer Drill, Hull, Thresher Machine, Tiller and Rotavator, etc.
Also Check: UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023
Farm Machinery Bank Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide machinery for farming on rent to the farmers. Through the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme, farming equipment will be made available to farmers on rent by opening the Farm Machinery Bank. So that it will be easy for them to do farming. Any person can open this bank. This bank will also become a very good source of income. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will improve and time will also be saved.
The main objective of the Farm Machinery Bank Yojana started by the Government of India is to double the income of the farmers of the country by encouraging them in the agriculture sector. Through this scheme, agricultural machinery will be made available to farmers on rent at affordable rates, so that farmers can easily produce more crops in less time. Under this scheme of the Central Government, any person can open his Farm Machinery Bank in rural areas, through which he will be able to provide machinery for farming to other farmers of the area on rent.
Also Check: YSR Pension Kanuka List 2023
Documents for Farm Machinery Bank
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo Of The Farmer
- Pan Card
- BPL Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Land Details
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Basic Address Proof
- Age Certificate
- Machinery Bill Copy
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ROR (Records Of Rights)
Also Check: MP Panchayat Darpan 2023
Process to Apply Farm Machinery Bank Scheme 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme.
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of registration.
- Now the following four options will be displayed in front of you-
- After this, you have to click on any one option according to your category from the above options.
- After that, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as name, GST number, address, mobile number, etc.
- After this, you will have to upload all the necessary documents asked.
- After that, you have to click on the submit option.
- Now a reference number will appear on your screen, which you will have to keep safe for the future.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|