E-Sampada Portal: In this article, you can get the information about User Registration and Login, and Sampada Mobile App Download process here. The Government of India is doing work continuously and properly in sequence to properly utilize the digitization procedure. Thus, In order to offer many estate facilities and adopt digital technologies the Government of India has started the E-Sampada Portal. The Government of India’s estate facilities will be controlled with this single platform. Nowadays with the help of this article we are going to offer you with all the necessary details related to this website such as what is E-Sampada Official Portal? its aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, application process, etc.
- 1 E-Sampada Portal
- 2 Facilities Offered Through E- Sampada Portal
- 3 Information of Nodal Officer
The Government of India started the E-Sampada Portal and mobile application on 25th on the special timing of good governance day under the one country one system starting. The declaration to start this portal was created by the minister of state for housing and urban affairs Shri Hardeep s Puri in a temporary meeting which was organized in Delhi. This official portal is a single online way with the help of which booking and allotment of government residential accommodation and estate facilities may be created for eligible officials. With the utilization of this portal, transparency and accountability will boost. Tap to be aware of more information regarding the UIDAI New Portal “Bhuvan Aadhaar”.
Lastly 04 many portals and two apps were utilized to avail the above-shown facilities of booking or allotment of estate and residential accommodation because they were managed by several authorities which were complicated and time-consuming. To create this allotment and booking procedure simple, transparent and uniform E-Sampada online portal and mobile app are started in place of those 04 many portals and two apps.
Key Highlights Of E-Sampada Online Portal
|Name Of Online Portal||E-sampada Portal|
|Started By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Employees Of Central/State Government Psus, Autonomous, Statutory Bodies Etc|
|Aim||To offer an individual Online Platform For Booking and Allotment Of Government Residential Accommodation and Estate Facilities|
|Type Of Article||Government Portal|
|Status Of Mobile App||Available|
Aim Of E-Sampada Portal
The main aim of the E-Sampada Portal is to offer a single online way for bookings and allotment of government residential estate services, and accommodation services. With the help of this portal, people may do venue bookings, holiday houses and touring officers hostel bookings, office, and market accommodation, and residential accommodation which is government.
Now the people are not needed to visit the several portals in sequence to grab the above-shown services. They are just needed to go to the E-Sampada portal and from here they may apply for all the above-shown services. This will save a lot of duration and money and will also bring easyness to the system. The utilization of this official portal will remove Administrative prices and paperwork.
Facilities Offered Through E- Sampada Portal
Government Residential Accommodations
The assiignment of government residential accommodations is managed by the directorate of the estate. These accommodations are offered to the elected officials of the Indian Government. The Allotment procedure takes place with the help of the online mode which is mainly automatic. Many other facilities along with allotment are also offered by the directorate which is as follows:
- Accommodation regularization
- Action was taken against subletting
- Accommodation retention
- No demand certificate/clearance
- Accommodation allotted on a temporary basis
There are many elements that affect the eligibility of the aspirant which are as shown here:
- Date of joining government service
- Portal to Find Lost Mobile Phone
- Eligibility pool
- Pay level
- Date of promotion
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Booking Of Market At E-Sampada Portal
The allotment and ownership rights of the INA market are controlled by the directorate of the estate. Apart from that the allotment and ownership of the latestly build market in latest Moti Bagh and kidwai Nagar East is also controlled by the directorate of the estate.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Based on the presence of space the office space is assigned to the applicable central government offices. Apart from that many other parameters such as employee strength etc are also fixed while allocating the office space. Assignment of office space in Delhi and other locations is managed by the directorate of the estate. Eligibility and needed documents to apply for accommodations of office are as follows:-
Information of Nodal Officer
- Information of officers and officials working in the office
- acceptance from the joint secretary of the ministry department
- Location of office in Delhi accepted by cabinet/CCA
- The office should be a part of the Secretariat of ministry or an attached subordinate office
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To Login Into the E-Sampada Portal?
- First of all, Visit the official website of the E-Sampada portal
- The main page will appear before you
- Then tap on the login link.
- After that, you should have to not only key in your mobile number or email Id.
- Then, you should have to tap on get OTP
- You should have to key in the OTP into the OTP box
- After that, you should have to tap on the login
- By following this method you can log in to the E Sampada portal.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What Is The Process To Do Registration On E-Sampada Portal?
In the below section, you can get the important instructions related to the process of E-Sampada Registration online:
- First of all, Log on to the official website of the E-Sampada portal
- The main page will appear before you.
- On the main page, you are needed to tap on the login link.
- After that, you should have to tap on register here.
- Now registration form will open before you
- On the registration form, you should have to key in the following information:-
– Full name
– Date of birth
– Employee category
– The City posted/living
– PAN card number
– Email ID
– Mobile number
- Then, you should have to tap on submit button.
- By following this process, you may register on The E-Sampada portal easily.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme