E District Odisha Certificate:With the development in digitalization, it is going to very typical to utilize the services electronically. To satisfy the vision, the Odisha state Government introduced an online portal known as eDistrict Odisha. The e-district Odisha official portal’s objective to reach every people of the state and offer them with e-services at the suitability of their houses. You may check how to apply for the resident certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, and others
e District Odisha Certificate Download
- 1 e District Odisha Certificate Download
- 2 How Can I Apply For eDistrict Odisha Certificate?
- 3 How Can I Login e district Odisha?
The e-District Odisha Online Web portal has been made to offer many e-services to every people of Odisha state with the help of digitalization in an effective manner. With the help of this portal, citizen may know about the advantages of offering their desired e-certificates sitting at their houses. The portal permits people to fill the form for Odisha e district certificates and licenses in a very simplest manner.
Planning to try the e-services to the citizens of the state, the Government of Odisha carried on the ServicePlus online portal by NIC to assist the people. If you want to get the more details related to e District Odisha Certificate, then you may refer to the following section.
e-District Odisha Certificate – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Government||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||All the people of the state|
|Advantages||Online facilities to apply for many certificates|
|Certificate||eDistrict Odisha Certificate|
Kinds of e-Certificates
Many e-certificates and licenses may be provided utilizing the E District Odisha Website. These certificates and licenses are very necessary at the time of the documentation to apply online for higher education, government-aided schemes, scholarships, etc. The list of these e-certificates and licenses provided under many authoritative authorities is as shown-
Department of Revenue and Disaster Management
- Scheduled Tribes Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Guardianship Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- SEBC Certificate
Directorate of Horticulture
- Nursery Registration System
- Department of Energy
- Seed License (District)
- Seed License (State)
Department of Energy
- Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer Authorisation on Examination basis
- Temporary Contractor License
- Aspirants Clarified In The Examination For Issuance Of Scc
- Approval for DG Set Installation
- Renewal of Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- Renewal of Workman Permit
- Approval for DG Set Installation on Emergency Basis
- Aspirants Clarified in the examination for the issuance of Workman Permit
- Workman Permit on Exemption basis
- New Contractor License
- Renewal of Contractor License
- Time Extension Of Temporary Contractor License
- Supervisor Certificate of Competency on an exemption basis
Directorate of Fisheries
- Renewal of fishing license under OMFRA
- Registration certificate and fishing license under OMFRA
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Support to Farmers for setting up Sheep/ Goat/Broiler/Pig Units
- Postmortem Reports and Insurance Documents for insurance claim of animals
- Animal Health Certificate Under The ARD Sector
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Odia Language Literature and Culture Department
- Utkal Mandap Booking
- BhanjaKala Mandap Booking
- Ravindra Mandap Booking
How Can I Apply For eDistrict Odisha Certificate?
Those candidates who want to apply for district Certificate Odisha may know about this service in 02 ways. One with the help of online mode utilizing the online portal of Odisha eDistrict and other with the help of the village started Common Service Centres, CSC. What is the process to do e district Odisha Login ID? The method for e district Odisha new registration has been shown below.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How to Register At edistrict.odisha.gov.in?
- In the first step, you require to log on to the official website of ‘eDistrict Odisha‘.
- You should have to click on the “Register yourself” icon provided on the home page.
- After clicking on that option, you will get the registration page in front of you. Afterward, you have to fill in all your information like your name, email address, your active mobile number, and state. Make a password according to the instructions. In the last, key in the captcha code and click the “Submit” button.
- Two OTPs will be provided by the officials to you. One on your registered email address while the other on your contact number. You should have to enter both the OTPs for verification and also have to tap on the “Validate” option.
- After the successful verification, you may log in to the application utilizing your email address and password to apply for the relevant e-certificate.
- You should have to choose the e-certificate you want to apply for from the list as provided.
- You should have to login utilizing your Login ID which may be your email address or mobile number and your password or with the assistance of the OTP.
- You should have to key in the captcha code and tap on the “LOG IN” button as provided there.
- Then you should have to key in the details needed according to the e-certificate chosen.
- Afterward, you may click on the “Submit” button.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How Can I Apply By Using the e-district Odisha CSC?
In case someone is facing a few problem in filling the application form by online mode, they may log on any nearest CSC. CSC, Common Service Centres have been fix up by the government in remote fields and villages of the nation to deliver the e-services. Citizens in Odisha state who do not have sound knowledge of the technology may go to their nearest e District Odisha CSC along with all the needed documents. The authorized village’s main will assist the aspirants with the application form. After successfully providing all the details in the application form, the aspirants will be offered with a slip of acknowledgment that will involve their application reference number. The application reference number be safeguarded by the applicants in a safe place.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
How Can I Login e district Odisha?
- You should have to click on the “Login” provided on the main page of the official website of Odisha e-District.
- A new page will appear in front of you. The registered aspirants may log in with the help of their Login ID and password or OTP. In the last, you should have to write the captcha code as provided in the space offered.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online