CTET 2023 July Notification PDF: Those candidates who want to build their careers as teachers in the CBSE schools all over the nation, today we are going to share the great news with you all which is that the Central Board of Secondary Education will be shortly announcing the official notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 on their official website i.e. ctet.nic.in. As per the sources, the board announced the notification in March 2023 but extended its plan cause of unknown causes. The CTET Application Procedure will start after the announcement of the official notification. you may collect further details related to the CTET July notification 2023 from the following article.
CTET 2023 Notification
- 1 CTET 2023 Notification
- 2 CTET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online
- 3 How Can I Apply For CTET Online Application Form 2023?
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is organized twice a year by the CBSE department at the national level to verify the eligibility level and recruit eligible candidates as a teacher for classes 1 to 8 in government schools and other schools in India. When the notification will be announced, the aspirants may apply for the application through online mode and those aspirants whose forms will be selected will be invited to attend the CBT exam 2023. For more updates related to CTET 2023 July notification, you may refer to the below section.
CTET Notification 2023 will be declared soon by CBSE on its own official website. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national-level examination organized by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) last year. CTET December cycle will initiate the application procedure on their official website. All the exciting aspirants who are doing preparation for the CTET 2023 Examination must brace themselves for this chance.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2023
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Examination Type||Eligibility Test|
|Standard||Class 1 to 8|
|Stages||Primary Teacher: Class 1 to 5
Upper Primary Teacher: 6 to 8
|Notification Status||Release Soon|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
|Article Name||CTET 2023 July Notification PDF – Latest News, Exam Date, Application|
Eligibility Criteria For CTET 2023 Examination
- The aspirants who are applying for the primary level teacher position should have clarified Standard 12th from a recognized Board/Council with at least a percentage of 50%.
- Aspirants who are in the last year of their B.Ed or in D.El.Ed may apply for the post but first, they have to qualify in their final year examinations.
- Those who are applying for the upper primary level teacher position should have secured marks at least 50% in Class 12th as got as in graduation level.
CTET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online
As per the CTET official Notice 2023, the fee application form for the CTET 2023 Exam will be Rs. 1000/- for One Paper and Rs. 1200/- for two Papers (for UR Category). The CTET Examination 2023 will be held online mode in 20 languages all over the nation. Aspirants should check all the new updates and other respective detail regarding CTET 2023 Examination in detail on this page.
You May Also Check: CRPF Admit Card
As per the sources, the CTET 2023 Application Link for the December Month’s Cycle will start soon. CTET Exam 2023 is hoped to be organized from November to December. All the applicable aspirants doing preparation for the CTET Exam 2023 must ready yourselves and get prepared to apply online for the CTET Exam 2023.
CTET 2023 Online Application Form Important Dates
|Announcement of Notification||Coming Soon|
|Starting date of Application Process||Coming Soon|
|Last date to complete the application process||–|
|Due date to apply for the application via e-challan||–|
|Date of the Correction in the application form||–|
|CTET Admit Card Announcement Date||–|
|Announcing Answer Key||–|
|Date of the Dispatched Certificates||–|
Also Check TS Gurukulam Results
Application Fee For CTET 2023 Online Form
The application fee has been separated into category-wise and non-refundable which should be submitted with the help of the online procedure. The full amount of the CBSE CTET Application Fee 2023 is shown below:
|Category of the Candidate||Only Paper I/ Paper II||Both Papers|
|General/UR||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
How Can I Apply For CTET Online Application Form 2023?
- Visit the main website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Under the drop-box of ‘e-Services’ choose the alternative of ‘CTET July Application Form 2023’.
- To register yourself into the portal, key in the information as required in the registration form and then the applicant’s details will be needed there like your registered contact number and email address.
- With the delivery of the login details, the registration process will be closed and you are counseled to retain them safe.
- Key in those log-in credentials into the Login page and the CTET Exam 2023 July online application form will be visible on your device.
- Commence on the login process by filling up the part with the required information asked inside the application form.
- Confirm that the individuals you are keying in are right and also verify your eligibility criteria.
- On the upload documents section, upload your scanned passport size photograph and also upload the signature in the jpg/jpeg format within the provided size.
- pay the provided examination fee via online mode and do not need to refresh the page at the time of the payment processing otherwise your transaction will not be done and you have again pay your fee for the examination.
Also Check CBSE 10th Result
Exam Scheme For CTET 2023
- The CTET Exam paper will consist of objective-type questions and will be classified into 02 papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be for those aspirants who are applying for the Primary post and Paper 2 for the Upper Primary post with a time period of two and a half hours and the examination paper will be provided in English and Hindi language.