COVID19 Vaccination Certificate 2022- As we are Indian citizen and not taking the pandemic seriously, not taking a vaccine is like being alone in a million. If you haven’t take the vaccination till now, please go and register for you and for your known those who haven’t take the vaccination till now. If you taken the vaccination single or both the dose and want to download the vaccination certificate then do not worry, we are providing you a step-by-step instruction about downloading the vaccination certificate in this article. So please it’s a requests to the readers to read this article till the end.
COVID19 Vaccination Certificate
- 1 COVID19 Vaccination Certificate
- 2 Self Registration – cowin.gov.in New User Login, Registration
- 3 How to book a slot for 2nd dose in Cowin Portal?
- 4 Registration for 3rd Dose in Cowin Portal
- 5 Download COVID19 Vaccination Certificate?
- 6 Conclusion
The Covid-19 pandemic is not only the dieses in India but it is spread the worldwide. In order to fight with this virus Serum Institute of India has developed the vaccine name as Covishield for India. India has a population of more than 125 crore, is now the biggest producer of vaccines. When the second wave of COVID-19 ends, the vaccine was produced many Indians were afraid of taking the vaccine, because of the sudden fiver after the taking the vaccination dose, but by the time everyone understood and encourage the people who are afraid of it and taking the COVID-19 vaccine can save his/ her life.
Covid 19 Vaccination Overview
|Certificate Name||Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate|
|Certificate Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Vaccine Name for certificate||Covishield and Covaxin and others|
|Fully Vaccinated People in India||90 percent|
|Dose 1 Vaccination||1,01,48,76,513+|
|Dose 2 Vaccination||90,67,34,202+|
As on 20 June 2022 more than 196 crore population of Indian citizen are vaccinated, some of the Indians are single dose vaccinated and some of are fully vaccinated. Recently, India has made a record of more than 2 Crore vaccination in a single day, which is really a huge number in itself. In the present days Vaccination is going on at 12,81,60+ vaccination centres, sites conducting Vaccination 43,592, Government 42,134 & Private 1,458.
Self Registration for Vaccination in Cowin Portal
For self-registration on the Cowin portal, it is necessary to have your mobile number and photo ID. Form this you can book your slot for both doses. Now onwards the vaccination has started from the 12-18 year old also. For children the slot of vaccination can be book by the covid portal. The GOI shows the green flag to the vaccination of children.
It will help children to boost their immunity power. It is also mandatory to get vaccinated before giving any kind of exams; by taking the vaccination dose the children are able to give the exams. Due to this pandemic there is very bad effect on the studies of all the students. But after the vaccination process the schools can also be reopened again. Please vaccinate your ward as soon as possible.
Self Registration – cowin.gov.in New User Login, Registration
The complete awareness about the Self Registration will be amongst you in our whole article today. In our article the new user find the ways to self-registration. And all the necessary information about the complete process is given to you in this article today. From this you can easily fill the application form. It is mandatory to read the whole article top to bottom for the complete information of self- registration. If you want to get more and more information regarding this stay connected with us.
This website has been started by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare. By booking the slots you can go further for the vaccination process. With the help Cowin portal, you can easily register for the vaccine, download the certificate, get the next date of vaccination for 2nd dose and verify your vaccination certificate simultaneously. Now onwards the 3 dose of vaccination are available, which are necessary to be administered. Almost 1 billion doses have been administered. In India the available vaccines now are Covaxin, Covishield, Pfizer, & Sputnik V. You can easily book your slot at your home also by visiting the official website cowin.gov.in. For which the link of the official website will be made available to you in our article.
Cowin New User Login
The people who haven’t register or those who are new users on the Cowin portal can easily login and book your slots for their doses. To log in, you have to firstly register in the covid app. We are here to tell the peoples, who are new users on this portal, then read the instructions carefully, fill in your mobile number and select your choice vaccination center. After selecting the slot you informed the date and time for the covid-19 vaccination dose by sending the text message in your registered mobile number, you can take your 1st dose on the day of vaccination.
Similarly, you can book your 2nd dose of covid-19 vaccine also. By this you can also book slots for your family also. A vaccination slot can be booked for at least 4 people on the same registered mobile number. This information is issued by the GOI, that now it will be necessary for all the human being of the country to be vaccinated.
How to Register Online for 1st Dose in Cowin Portal?
- Firstly visit the official website cowin.gov.in
- After that enter your register mobile number.
- Then, One Time Password will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Then you have fill the 6 digit OTP.
- After that you have to tap on the Register Member option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option then, you to fill in your name, DOB, photo ID, & ID number, etc.
- After that the next page will open.
- Now, you will see the nearest vaccination center and vaccines near you.
- Then you have select the nearest center and vaccine for you.
- Then you will see the timing of slot for 1st dose vaccine.
- After that reach the vaccination center and take the dose on the selected date.
How to book a slot for 2nd dose in Cowin Portal?
The same process has done for the vaccination of 2nd dose as we book slot for the 1st dose. Check the time period of the 2nd dose in your vaccination certificate or ask the staff who applied the 1st dose on you for the next dose time period. Because before the time period the next slot cannot be booked, and keep in mind that the same dose is applied in 2nd dose also. So, please remember the name of the 1st dose.
Registration for 3rd Dose in Cowin Portal
In India the 3rd is started form the 9 th of January 2022, and it is firstly only for the senior citizen, doctors, and frontline workers. The senior citizen doesn’t require any certificate for the 3rd dose. After words you have to select the vaccination center, vaccination dates for the 3rd dose. Then you can get your vaccination process on the selected date. Expecting, you got all the necessary details regarding Self Registration provided in our article.
Download COVID19 Vaccination Certificate?
For the download of the Vaccination certificate of Covid-19 we have two major ways. Both the two major ways of downloading Covid-19 vaccination certificates are useful, you have choice to use form the two of the ways for downloading the Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
The two major ways of downloading the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate are “download the vaccination certificate through official website cowin.gov.in” & “Download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through DigiLocker”. These are the two major ways of downloading the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid19 Vaccination Certificate through the COWIN Website?
We are providing you further steps to download the Covid-19 Vaccine certificate through the official website cowin.gov.in
NOTE: For downloading the Covid-19 vaccination certificate through the official website you should have your registration mobile number which was registered at the time of registration.
- Visit the official website cowin.gov.in for downloading the Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
- Visiting the above link we reach the homepage of the website.
- After that register/ sign in.
- After clicking on it you will be ask for registered mobile number, after filling the register mobile number, you will receive a One Time Password.
- Receiving 6 digit of OTP fill that OTP and tap on Verify and Proceed.
- After tapping on the mentioned above option you will be redirected to the page, where you will see the option of certificate.
- Then tap on the certificate.
NOTE: After clicking on the certificate your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded & you can make the PDF or take the print out of the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download COVID19 Vaccination Certificate through Digilocker?
For downloading the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate through the Digilocker you should have to follow the step instructions carefully provide by us.
- Firstly visit the Digilocker application for Downloading the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Then register/ sign in, in the application.
- After registering/ signing in, be on the homepage of the application.
- Then after tap on view all 24 which will be exactly after the Central Government.
- After tapping, find the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare tab and click on it.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option Ministry of Health and Family Welfare an tab of Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you, click on it.
- After clicking on the above option you will be asked to fill your Beneficiary ID, fill it and click on the GET DOCUMENT.
- After the above process the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate will be visible to you.
NOTE: Beneficiary ID can be found on the message box of your cell phone, which is usually came on the time of registration.
After reading this article surely you have the maximum knowledge & information about the downloading COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. Through the two major ways one is official website cowin.gov.in and another one is DigiLocker application.