Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, Know How to Get Benefits of CGGN Yojana: Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Bhupesh Baghel, on July 20, 2020, to benefit the farmers/cattle herders. Under this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the state government from the cattle-rearing farmers. Under this scheme, the government will use the cow dung purchased from cattle rearers to make vermicompost. Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government is also working for cows, so today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this CG Godhan Nyay Yojana like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. through this article, so our Read the article till the end.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- 1 Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- 2 Objective of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
The state governments of the country continue to issue many different schemes for all the citizens living in their state so that the citizens can get the facilities. One such scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Mr. Bhupesh Baghel on 20 July 2020, whose name is Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana. This scheme has been made for farmers and cattle herders. Under the scheme, cow dung will be purchased from all the farmers and animal herders who rear cows in the state. Cow dung will be used by the government to make vermicompost food, which will be able to make real food, which will be very good for farming and plants. If you also want to get benefits by applying for this scheme, you can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Chhattisgarh government will start buying cow dung for the first time through this scheme on July 21. The benefit of this scheme will be direct to the animal rearers of Chhattisgarh state. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, will first have to apply under this CG Godhan Nyay Yojana. Before applying, you have to read the eligibility, guidelines of this scheme. This scheme will be run in two phases, in which 2240 gaushalas of the state will be added in the first phase, then cow dung will be purchased in the second phase after 2800 formations are built in a few days. Cow dung is used for many purposes. Good fuel is prepared through this. Under this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the Chhattisgarh government at the rate of Rs.2 per kg.
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Apply – Overview
|Plan||Chief Minister Godhan Nyay Yojana|
|Scheme By||Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel|
|Beneficiaries||Cow-rearing farmers of the state|
|Purpose||Enhancing the income of livestock farmers|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Benefits and features of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana
- Through the scheme, more and more farmers and cattle herders will be encouraged to rear cows.
- By rearing cows in the state, the production of milk will also increase.
- The amount received from the scheme will be sent to the bank account of the applicant.
- Applicant cattle rearers should have their own bank account.
- It is necessary for the applicant to register on the portal to get the benefits of the scheme.
- There will be no need to go here and there to the office to apply for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- Applicants can easily apply for the scheme through online medium on their mobile and computer.
- The income of the cattle herders will be increased through the scheme and their economic condition will also improve.
Also Check: MP Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
- The government will be able to promote organic farming in the state.
- Under the Chhattisgarh government scheme, cow dung will be purchased from the beneficiaries at Rs 2 per fort.
- This scheme is a means of starting a kind of self-employment for cattle herders.
- Through the Godhan Nyaya Yojana, the environment will remain clean and clean and good food will be made from cow dung.
- Under the scheme, 2240 Gaushalas will be included under the scheme, and after some time 2800 formations will be constructed in which cow dung will be sold.
- Both rural and urban areas have been added to the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- The purchase of cow dung was started by the Chief Minister of the Chhattisgarh Government Bhupesh Baghel.
- The state government will buy cow dung through cattle rearers for making fodder.
Also Check: Odisha Career Portal
Objective of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
In order to improve the rural economy, many schemes like Narva, Guruva etc. are being run by the state government for the last one and a half years. Gaushalas have also been constructed by the government for animals. So far, gaushalas have been constructed in 2200 villages of the state and in the coming time, 5000 more gaushalas will be constructed in the villages. Chhattisgarh Gaudhan Nyay Yojana will prove to be very beneficial for the state’s economy and rural economy. Employment opportunities will also be generated through this scheme. After the implementation of this scheme, livestock owners will provide proper fodder water to their animals and will also be able to sell cow dung.
Also Check: Haryana Scholarship
The objective of the scheme is that the farmers, animal herders, and animals of the state can get benefits. You all must know that cattle rearers take care of the cow only when she gives them milk and when she stops giving milk then they stop taking care of the cow and leave her here and there on the roads. In view of this situation, the government started the CG Godhan Nyaya Yojana, through which both the animal and the farmer can get benefits and the income of the beneficiaries can be increased and the animal can also be taken care of well.
Eligibility for Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Natives of Chhattisgarh state doing animal husbandry work can get the benefit of the scheme.
- At the time of applying, the applicant should have his necessary documents available.
- Applicants who are applying for the scheme will also have to enter the number of their animals.
- Big businessmen and big farmers of the state who have land ownership will not be eligible for the scheme.
Also Check: Telangana Voter List
Documents of CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- registered mobile number
- bank account number
- bank passbook
- income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
Also Check: Punjab Pension Scheme
How to apply in CG Godhan Nyay Yojana?
- To apply online under this scheme, first, you have to open the Google Play Store.
- After opening the Google Play Store, you have to write Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana in the search bar and then click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana application will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the install button to download Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- After downloading the application you have to open this app.
- After this you have to click on the option of the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana application.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- Then you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way your application will be done.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|