Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2023 bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in Exam Dates & New Pattern: Recently, The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU) has been given the responsibility to conduct and release the syllabus of the Bihar Common Entrance Test into B. Ed/Shiksha Shastri programs for the 2023 academic year into different universities/institutions available in the state. The applicants are going to appear in the examination will be provided with a syllabus that will help them to focus and prepare for the exam. To simply your Bihar B. Ed Common Entrance Test 2023 preparation, our team has proposed Bihar B. Ed CET 2023 official syllabus Inside the article.
Bihar B. Ed CET 2023
Through this article, we are going to provide the latest updates about Bihar Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2023 via this post. The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU) has already released the official notification about the Bihar B. Ed CET 2023 Examination. Every year LMNU organizes the common entrance test (CET) to give direct admissions to deserving candidates in the 2 years B. Ed/ Shiksha Shastri programs and applicants in large amount attend the exam with the hope to get shortlisted and get a seat in the well-known B. Ed universities of the state. The examination will be held offline and the details about the Bihar B. Ed CET syllabus which is shared below.
In this session, there are a lot of candidates appeared in the Bihar B. Ed CET Exam 2023. All the applicants are advised to check the exam pattern from the official portal of Lalit Narayan Mithila University and check the syllabus too. ‘It’s on the Syllabus’’, As a student, you must have used these lines every time you appeared at any kind of examination but have you ever wondered what exactly is a syllabus and why it is so important in every examinee’s life? Let’s take a closer look and also on the Bihar B. Ed CET 2023 syllabus. If you want to know more about the Bihar B. Ed syllabus then follow this article till the end.
CCC Admit Card 2023 August & September Exam
LMNU Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2023: Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU)|
|Test Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|courses||B.Ed/Shiksha Shastri Programs|
|Exam Date||June 2023 (Tentative)|
Bihar Bed CET Exam Pattern 2023
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension (Regular & Distance Mode)||15||15|
|–||Or General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B. Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2023 Syllabus
We are here to provide you with the information about the Bihar B. Ed course syllabus. The syllabus can be explained as ‘’a document that covers all the prime information about the examination and the course. It lists the topics you’ve to study within the due dates to prepare yourself mentally and physically’’. The benefits of the syllabus in the examinee’s life are given below:-
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 July Session 2
- With the help of the syllabus, the candidate gets to know what are the expectations from the students by the university in the examination.
- It also helps in preparing a chart to strategize and dividing the timing according to the writing speed and the length of the question paper.
- With the syllabus, the applicant gets a rough idea that on which topics they have to focus on to get good marks.
- It gives students space to practice in various forms such as homework, practice test, assignments, etc.
- The syllabus also includes information that will clear the applicant’s path to qualify for the exam.
- Candidates can make sure of the upcoming syllabus inside the paper due to examination.
- With the help of the syllabus, candidates have a lot of benefits to prepare for the examinations.
Also Check Asia Cup 2023 Schedule
Bihar B. Ed CET Syllabus 2023
In this article, we have mentioned a lot of information about the syllabus that will help you in clearing the written examination. All the candidates refresh this article from time to time to check the latest updates about the syllabus.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Spelling Error.
- One Word Substitution.
Logical Analytical Reasoning
- Statements &argument
- Statements & assumption
- Statement & courses of action
- Deriving conclusion
- Assertion & Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation reaction tests
- Cause & effect analytical reasoning
- Questions related to the social issue.
- General Science.
- Five-year plan.
- Current affairs.
- Other miscellaneous questions.
Bihar Police Fireman Result 2023
Teaching –Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of physical resources in schools-need and effect.
- Student related Issues ,Teacher student relationship ,motivation ,discipline ,leadership etc.
- Teaching and learning process:
- Idea teacher, effective teaching, student handling, communication, etc
- Curricular and Extracurricular activities like debate, sports, cultural activities, etc.
- Physical environment: elements of the positive learning environment.
- Management of human resources in school.
Hindi and Sanskrit subjects were also included in this examination.
How to download Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2023
With the help of the following steps, you can download the Bihar B. Ed CET Syllabus 2023:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (lmnu.ac.in).
- Once you reach the home page of the official website, scroll down and under the section of ‘News & Announcements/Office Orders’, click on the ‘Bihar B. Ed CET 2023 Syllabus’ option will be running.
- Select it and the Syllabus page will open.
- Click on the subject whose syllabus you want to download.
- After selecting it, the PDF file of that subject will be automatically downloaded into your system.
- Once the file is downloaded, take out the printout of the file along with several photocopies and keep it safe.
Preparation Tips for LMNU B. Ed CET 2023
- Solving the previous year’s question paper will give you an idea of the exam pattern, question type, and difficulty level of the exam.
- Try giving mock tests as it will give real-time experience and boost your confidence level.
- Make a to-do list and analyze difficult topics and after two hours of study take a short break to refresh your mind
- Keep your surroundings clean with the proper environment and keep yourself calm by doing yoga, meditation, and sleeping hours.