Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023 Product Availability Under PM Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana: In order to improve the condition of economically weaker income group families or citizens living below the poverty line in the country, many schemes are started by the Central and State Governments, which will lead to the economic development of the citizens. One such scheme has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government in the name of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana (Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023) to provide ration and groceries to the citizens of middle and low-income groups at affordable rates. Many public welfare centers will be established in the state.
Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023
- 1 Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023
- 2 Benefits and features of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana
Through these centers, citizens will be able to easily buy food items at cheap rates for their livelihood. Continuous efforts are made by the government to reduce the unemployment rate. Various schemes are run by the government to reduce the unemployment rate. Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme of Madhya Pradesh, whose name is Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana. Through this scheme, public welfare facilities will be opened, where groceries will be available at affordable rates. By reading this article you will get all the important information related to this scheme. Such as what is Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana. its benefits, objectives, eligibility, features, important documents, the application process, etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end. A new scheme Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana has been started by the Government of India for the citizens of the country. Under Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana, facilities will be provided to all those citizens who belong to economically weaker sections. Through the scheme, citizens will be provided the facility of buying groceries at a cheaper rate. Jan Kalyan Suvidha Kendra has been set up for the people of the state to buy groceries. Through these centers, citizens can buy all the necessities used in their daily routines. There is a provision for a fixed discount on each product under this scheme. All those people whose economic condition is weak will get benefits through Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana and they will be able to buy branded items. To make purchases under this scheme, people will have to get cards made.
Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023: Details
|Scheme Name||Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana|
|Started||By the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Category||Government Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Trust registered by the Government of India|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Economically Weaker Section Families of the State|
|purpose||Providing employment opportunities to poor and middle-class families by providing
groceries at affordable rates
Materials Available at Jan Seva Kendras
- Refined Oil
- Tea Leaf
- Laundry Soap
- Incense Stick
- Cold Cream
- Face Wash
- Toilet Cleaner
Also Check: YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
Benefits and features of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana
- Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide grocery and food items at affordable rates to the poor and weak-income group families of the state.
- Through the scheme, public welfare centers will be set up in each district for low-income group families to purchase food products at low rates.
- Applicants can get a card for the purchase of products by Aadhaar card or Samagra ID in Jan Seva Kendras.
- The card will be financed for the purchase of rations under the scheme for the applicant families of the state.
- The edge or food products given through the centers under the scheme will be of very high quality and branded products.
- One operator and two people will be appointed for the operation of each public convention center in the state, due to which the citizens will get employment opportunities in the state.
- Self-employment will be promoted through Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana, for which citizens will be able to apply in the scheme to open their public service centers.
Also Check: UP Police Pay Slip 2023
Material To Be Purchased By Each Beneficiary From The Center Every Month
|Product Name||Per Kilo And Gram Wise|
|Refined Oil||2 Kg|
|Red Chili Powder||250 Grams|
|Turmeric Powder||250 Grams|
|Coriander Powder||250 Grams|
|Cumin Seeds||200 Grams|
|Chaat Masala||200 Grams|
|Garam Masala||200 Grams|
|Chole Masala||100 Grams|
|Chicken Masala||100 Grams|
|Mustard Oil||2 Kg|
|Channa Dal||2 Kg|
|Arhar Dal||2 Kg|
|Moong Dal||2 Kg|
|Urad Dal||2 Kg|
|White Urad Dal||2 Kg|
|Masari Dal||2 Kg|
|Arhar Dal||2 Kg|
|Channa Besan||2 Kg|
|Toilet Soap||5 Pcs|
|Bath Soap||5 Pcs|
|Dettol Hand Wash||2 Pcs|
|Tooth Paste||2 Pcs|
|Tooth Brush||5 Pcs|
|Hair Oil||2 Pcs|
|Vim Bar Soap||5 Pcs|
Eligibility to open Bharat Jan Suvidha Kendra
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh to set up Jan Kalyan Yojana Kendra.
- The size of the shop must be 15 by 15 square meters for the applicant to set up a public service center.
- It is necessary to have a computer, laptop, and internet facility in the public service center.
- In the scheme, the applicant will be required to invest more than two lakh rupees in the public service center.
- The applicant will have to pay a fee of Rs 35,000 for the outlet license under the scheme.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have all the documents for applying to the scheme.
Also Check: Bihar Laptop Scheme 2023
Documents Required For Application In The Scheme
- Aadhaar Card Of The Applicant
- Identity Card (Pan Card, Ration Card)
- Composite Id
- Residential Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
Also Check: Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
Apply online like this to open Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana Center
- For this, the applicant should first visit the official website of Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Apply Jan Kalyan Suvidha Kendra.
- Now on the next page, the scheme form will open on your screen.
- Here you have to enter all the information asked in the form like your district name, supply depot name, your name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, bank details, nominee, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to upload a scanned copy of all the documents asked in the form.
- After this, by ticking on I agree, you have to click on the button Submit now.
- In this way, you will be able to complete the application process for opening Jan Kalyan Yojana Kendra.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|