Bal Sangopan Yojana, Apply Online Bal Sangopan Application Form @womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in: The development of any country will be possible only when the children there are educated and safe. In India, not only the central government but also the state government runs many schemes from time to time for the welfare of the citizens. Every state government is working at its own level for the upliftment of every class. In this series, many schemes are also being run by the Maharashtra state government, one of which is named Bal Sangopan Yojana, which is being run keeping in mind the orphan/destitute children of the state. As you all know, various schemes are run by the government to promote the education of children. Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme of the Government of Maharashtra. Whose name is Bal Sangopan Yojana?
Bal Sangopan Yojana
- 1 Bal Sangopan Yojana
- 2 The objective of the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
By reading this article you will get all the important information related to this scheme. Such as what is Bal Sangopan Yojana?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Bal Sangopan Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end. From the year 2008, the Child Care Scheme is being run by the Women and Child Development Department of Maharashtra. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 425 per month will be provided to the child of a single parent for his education. Around 100 families have benefited so far through Bal Sangopan Yojana. Not only the children of single parents can take advantage of this scheme but other children can also take advantage of it.
Such as if there is any financial crisis in the family, the child’s parents have died, divorced parents, parents are hospitalized, etc. can also avail of the benefits of this scheme. To avail of the benefits of Bal Sangopan Yojana, you have to apply by visiting the official website. We will tell you the process of applying through this article. Today we are telling you what is Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana. Will give complete information about it. Also, how to download Child Care Scheme online form? Benefits of Bal Sangopan Yojana, necessary documents, the application process, and Bal Sangopan Yojana PDF will also be made available through the article. For all the information related to this welfare scheme of Maharashtra, definitely read the article completely.
Bal Sangopan Yojana 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Child Care Plan|
|Who launched||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|purpose||Providing financial assistance to children.|
|Financial Aid||Rs 425 per month|
Benefits and Features of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the children of all those parents who are unable to provide education to their children due to any reason.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 425 per month will be provided.
- Bal Sangopan Yojana was started in the year 2008.
- The scheme is being implemented by the Women and Child Development Department of Maharashtra.
- Around 100 families have benefited so far through Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- To avail of this scheme, the age of the child should be between 1 to 18 years.
- To take advantage of this scheme, you have to fill out the application form on the official website.
Also Check: Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Application Form
The objective of the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
The main objective of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the children of all those parents who are unable to provide education to their children due to any reason. Through this scheme, the children of the state will not have to face any problems in getting an education. The state will develop through Bal Sangopan Yojana and the unemployment rate will decline. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 425 per month to eligible children, as well as NGOs will be given Rs 75 per beneficiary under this scheme. To apply for the child care scheme of Maharashtra, you have to visit the official website of the Women and Child Development Department of the Government of Maharashtra, womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in.
Also Check: Ikhedut Portal
Eligibility of Bal Sangopan Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant should be between 1 to 18 years.
- Homeless, orphan, and vulnerable children are eligible for benefits under this scheme.
Also Check: Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana 2023
Important documents for applying to Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photographs Of The Parents Of The Beneficiary
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate If The Parent Is Dead
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
Also Check: National Apprenticeship Training 2023
Procedure To Apply Under Bal Sangopan Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Child and Women Development.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to Apply Online.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Bal Sangopan Yojana.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|