Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking – Axis bank is one the famous banks in India. Bank gives a lot of services to the users. It funds large and medium cap industries. It gives services such as fund savings, transferring, Fixed deposits, etc. Both retail & corporate user can use the services.
Do you have an account in axis bank? Good. Then you should surely opt for net banking. Axis bank gives online banking facility to its users. Users can make utilize of net banking facility. To transfer funds and lot more options. To register for the axis internet banking facility. The complete step-by-step process is in the following page.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- 1 Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- 2 Types of Axis bank Corporate Net Banking
- 3 Axis Bank Corporate Login
- 4 Axis Bank Net Banking Corporate Reset Password
- 5 Enroll for Axis Bank Net Banking Facility without Debit Card
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Axis Bank is a leading financial & banking services private zone bank in India. The bank serves lakhs of users in the nation, sharing services such as net banking, loan services, transactions, etc. Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking services serve great purposes as the users don’t have to visit the bank for any transaction.
Today we’re focusing on Axis Corporate Net Banking which is a facility mentioned for Corporate Users. The bank ranks among the best SMEs in India, thus giving it with a solid corporate base. Axis has both retail and corporate users and has net banking services for both.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Details
|Name of the Bank
|Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login Registration 2024
|1860 419 5555
|Mode of Apply
|Official Website of Axis Bank
Document Requires for Axis Corporate Net Banking Register
- Axis Bank CIB Form for see Access.
- CIBF Form for Transaction Access.
- Partnership letter for Partnership Firm.
- Board Resolution of Company.
- KYC Form for Non-Authorized Signatory.
Read Also – JIO 5G in India 2024 Plans
Types of Axis bank Corporate Net Banking
In the transaction account, the customers has the right to transact with the bank account. They can transact in their accounts, 3rd-party accounts, tax payments, NEFT, RTGS, IMPD & online payments.
See access is modified to see only where the customers see the transaction utilizing their banking user ID, however they can’t transact with the bank account.
Also Read – Bhutan State Lottery Result Today Live Updates
Axis Bank Corporate Login
There’re 2 type of online accounts. Retails is general for all. All personal banking comes under retail account. However commercial or business purpose. Axis bank internet banking gives corporate accounts. Users can login to corporate login in many web page. The axis corporate login method details are shared below –
- Go to the axis bank corporate banking web page. https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Input the Corporate ID, User Id & Password.
- Tap on “Login” Button
Also Check – RTE Gujarat Result 2024
Axis Bank Net Banking Corporate Reset Password
- Go to the official Axis Corporate Net Banking website.
- On the homepage, tap on the Login tab, and the menu will open soon.
- On the menu, the Corporate option login will appear.
- Tap on the button to continue.
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking page will show on the screen.
- Choose the tab Set or Reset Password.
- A new page will open, now input Corporate ID, Login ID, Email, and Mobile Number.
- Tap on the Proceed button.
- The system will send a reset link to your registered email.
- Tap to reset the new password.
- Note that the link is valid for 30 minutes only in case of delay you’ll need a new link.
- A new page will re-open, input a new password.
- Confirm the same password & OTP number.
- Now you can way in the net banking page with new password details.
Also Check – Digital Health Card Registration 2024
Enroll for Axis Bank Net Banking Facility without Debit Card
- The individual needs to go to the nearest Axis Bank branch with valid ID proof.
- The account holder will be asked to submit a form with all relevant information like account number, personal details of the user, communication address, etc.
- The Bank will cross-check all the information of the individual and after validating the information, the Bank will release the Internet Banking User ID & Password to the communication address within the stipulated time.
- After getting the details of net banking, the password alter appeal is made & a password with desired complexity is generated.
- This will help in keeping the security of the account.
- One can enroll in the SMS Banking facility and get it registered by visiting the nearest ATM or nearest bank branch by giving his/her mobile number.
- An Axis Bank customer can as well reset the ATM PIN and other Internet Banking passwords for Axis Bank through the Axis Mobile Application.
Related Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Net secure Fees & charges?
A one-time payment of Rs. 1000 is paid by the customer applying for Net sure. The amount paid is non-refundable.
What measures should I take to make net banking safer?
After using a net banking service it is secure to Log out immediately. Create a Strong password. If you suspect someone is aware of your password, change it immediately.
How do I register for NetSecure in Axis Bank corporate banking?
Login to Internet Banking and select “NetSecure with Mobitoken Mobile App” option on the registration page. Install the “Axis NetSecure” app from the app store on your device and follow the steps on Internet Banking to complete the registration process.
How can I get my Axis Bank corporate login ID?
Visit Axis Bank website (https://www.axisbank.com) > “Business” tab > Select “Login” > Choose “Corporate Login” option. User will be directed to the CIB login page.
Is NetSecure mandatory in Axis Bank?
NetSecure registration is mandatory for initiating financial transactions through Corporate Internet Banking and for online setting/resetting of password.