Agneepath Scheme Online Form 2023 Age, Eligibility, and Yojana Selection Process: Agneepath scheme has been launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to take part in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream. Through Agneepath Yojana, a large number of hiring will be done in all three branches of the Indian Army which are the Army, Navy, and Air Force. This recruitment will be done under Agniveer Bharti. Soldiers will be recruited under this scheme for 4 years. The launch of this scheme has been announced by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and the chiefs of the three wings of the army. The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
Agneepath Scheme Online Form 2023
- 1 Agneepath Scheme Online Form 2023
- 2 Objectives of the Agneepath Scheme
There are many citizens in our country who want to join the army. Keeping this in mind, the Agneepath scheme has been launched by the country’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh. Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will be recruited into the army for 3 years. In this article, you will be provided with all the important information related to Agneepath Yojana. By reading this article, you will be able to know about the process of applying online under Agneepath Yojana. Apart from this, you will also be provided with information related to the selection process of this scheme. So let’s know what is Agneepath scheme and how to get the benefits of this scheme.
Through this scheme, interested youth can provide their service under any one of the three armed forces:- Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force as per their wish. Under Agneepath Yojana 2023, the selected citizens will be called by the name of “Agnivar” and they will have to serve in the army for a total period of four years. Through the central government’s Agneepath Sena Bharti, the average age of the army, which is currently 32 years, has been targeted to be reduced to 26 years in the coming few years. In view of the differences between the youth in relation to this scheme, it is being said to implement it as soon as possible by making some changes to the scheme.
Agneepath Yojana Online Registration 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Yojana|
|Started By||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|purpose||Recruiting youth into the army|
|Age Criteria||17.5 to 21 years|
Benefits of the Agneepath Scheme 2023
- Through the Agneepath scheme started by the Ministry of Defence, a financial amount of Rs 4.76 lakh will be provided as annual salary in the first year and Rs 6.92 lakh in the last year i.e. the fourth year increasing the annual salary. the amount will be provided.
- Under this scheme, Agniveers will be given allowances similar to all the allowances given to permanent soldiers appointed in the defense forces.
- It will be mandatory for the Agniveers to deposit thirty percent of their monthly income in the service fund.
Also Check: RPF Constable Recruitment Notification 2023
- Along with this, the Central Government will also provide an amount equal to the contribution of Agniveers in the service fund.
- An amount of Rs 11.71 lakh deposited in the service fund will be given to Agniveers on their retirement, which will be completely tax-free.
- Compensation on Death:- Under the Agneepath Scheme launched by the Ministry of Defence, a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh is made available to the Agniveers. If due for any reason the Agniveers die during their service tenure, then in this situation, an additional ex-gratia amount of 44 lakhs and service fund component will be paid for the unused portion of four years.
- Compensation in case of disability:- If Agniveer gets disabled due to any reason during his service tenure, then in this situation Agniveer is provided compensation on the basis of the percentage of disability determined by the medical authorities. On the basis of the percentage (100/75/50) of their disability, Agniveers are provided with a one-time ex-gratia amount of Rs.44/25/15 lakhs from the public fund.
Also Check: Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form 2023
- On completion of service tenure:- Under this scheme, Agniveers will be freed from service after their service tenure of four years, after which they will be provided Rs 11.71 lakh as service fund. Along with this, certificates of skill, honor,s, and awards will also be given to retired firefighters. Along with this, a provision of credit will also be made for the interested Agniveers to get higher education.
Objectives of the Agneepath Scheme
The main objective of the Agneepath Scheme 2023 approved by the Cabinet Committee is to appoint the youth of the country to the Indian Armed Forces. Along with this, efforts will be made to reduce the expenditure and age profile of the defense forces through this scheme. Through this scheme of the Ministry of Defense, young citizens can easily fulfill their dream of serving in the major armed forces of the country, for which they will not need to take any kind of entrance examination.
Also Check: LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
Young candidates selected under the Agneepath scheme will have to undergo a two-year long training to serve in the armed forces and their service period will be four years. Through this scheme of the central government, along with training and retirement of the youth, the pension cost can also be reduced, due to which there will be a huge reduction in the expenditure of the defense forces.
Important Information Related to Agneepath Yojana
- Under Agneepath Yojana 2023, Agniveers will be given annual leave of 30 days every year and sick leave as per medical advice.
- Under this scheme, health facilities will also be provided to service firemen through service hospitals.
- Under this scheme launched by the Ministry of Defense, Agniveers will not be allowed to be released from service before the completion of their four years service tenure.
- Agniveers will be allowed to retire prematurely only in exceptional cases with the approval of the competent authority.
Also Check: Bihar B.Ed Application 2023
- If in exceptional cases the firemen are released from service, then in this situation they will be given only the amount of contribution made by them in the service fund along with accrued interest.
- Agniveer Corpus Fund will also be created under this scheme, in which contributions will be made equally by Agniveer and the Central Government.
- The amount deposited in the Agniveer Corpus Fund will be given to the Agniveers at the time of their release from service tenure.
- Agniveer selected through this scheme of the Central Government will not be required to contribute his contribution to any other government PF.
- Along with this, Agniveer will not be considered eligible to receive the facility of pension and gifts received by permanent soldiers.
Also Check: RSMSSB CET Notification 2023
Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- To avail of the benefits available under the Agneepath Scheme 2023, the candidates must be permanent residents of India.
- Interested candidates’ ages should be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Only such candidates will be considered eligible for this scheme, who have obtained certified education from a recognized board.
- Under this scheme, only candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th will be considered eligible.
Also Check: Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
The process to apply under Agneepath Scheme 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Agniveer Recruitment in the menu.
- Now all the information and guidelines related to Agniveer recruitment will open in front of you.
- You have to go ahead after reading all these guidelines and clicking on the checkbox, after which the application form for Agneepath Yojana will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- After this, you have to upload all the required documents in the designated place and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can complete the process of applying for Agneepath Yojana online mode by following the given steps.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|