Aadhar Card Status : Here you can update your aadhar card and check application form status Online. All of you can check all information like How to update aadhar card , how to change details such as address, Name, DOB, aadhar card pdf from official page of UIDAI. More Updates we are telling in below page.
Aadhar Card Status
- 1 Aadhar Card Status
- 2 uidai.gov.in Update Aadhaar Card Online
- 3 How to check Aadhar Card Status UIDAI?
- 4 How Check Aadhaar card Application status?
- 5 Steps for Aadhar Card status by enrollment No
- 6 Aadhaar Card Update Status Check Online 2024
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Every Indian citizen should have the Aadhar card as it’s the most critical identification proof now a days. The benefits provided by the government can be avail purchase this unique 12 digit ID which is mandatory. Aadhar Card contains 2 kinds of details that is demographic details such as name address age contact details and other is biometric details like fingerprints & iris scan. Aadhar Card plays and important role in every Indian people live as it is required for the many other services and benefits provided by the government as well as a private sector. It is important for every Indian people to ensure that all the details that is required in the Aadhar card is correct & updated.
Nowadays we all are aware about the importance of Aadhar card. If you have applied for the Aadhar card, utilizing the process shared below you can check the Aadhar Card status online. Various process are shared through which you can check the status of Aadhar Card online. As enrollment is completed, an acknowledgement slip will shared to the candidates having and roll main number on it. Endowment number plays an important role for this document as it’ll help you to know about the status.
Aadhar Card Status Details
|Aadhar Card Status
|Residents of India
|Name of Document
Related – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2024
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits & Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The Aadhaar Act 2016 has amended by the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 (14 of 2019) w.e.f. 25.07.2019.
UIDAI was created to publish Unique Identification numbers (UID), named as “Aadhaar”, to all residents of India. The UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities & (b) verifiable and authenticable in an easy, cost-effective way. As on 31 March 21, the Authority has published 128.99 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.
Also Read – Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2024
Under the Aadhaar Act 2016, UIDAI is responsible for Aadhaar enrolment & authentication, including operation and management of all stages of Aadhaar life cycle, developing the policy, process, and system for issuing Aadhaar numbers to individuals and perform authentication & the security of identity detail and authentication records of individuals.
uidai.gov.in Update Aadhaar Card Online
For updating of any demographic detail in your Aadhaar Card you need to follow the steps:
- Login to the official UIDAI page.
- Tap on the link “Update Aadhaar Detail Online.”
- Input your Aadhaar number and the security code and tap on “Send OTP”.
- You’ll get an OTP on your phone. Input it on the screen and tap “Submit”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update the required details.
- Tap the submit button, you’ll see a URN.
- Choose the BPO of your choice.
- Download the acknowledgement copy and keep it safe for Aadhaar card status check online as you required there.
Also Read – Maharashtra Ration Card List 2024
How to check Aadhar Card Status UIDAI?
Each Aadhar card holder can perform multiple Aadhaar related functions online which made it is hereby UIDAI. Log – on official page of UIDAI and check Aadhar card , Aadhar Card update, Aadhar Card status and much more.
To check the status of Aadhar Card online, the following information is needed are:
- Enrolment ID with the date & the time of enrollment.
- Mobile number registered with Aadhaar card.
With this information you can perform an Aadhar card status check online.
Also Read – Raj Kisan Sathi Portal 2024
If you miss place your enrollment ID, you can access it with the following steps like:
- login to the official UIDAI page.
- The option “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” to click.
- Input your information in the specified field and it should be same as shared during the enrollment time.
- Security cope to type and tap on send OTP.
- on your phone you’ll get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided.
- Verify OTP button to click.
After completing the procedure, this you’ll get your enrollment ID on registered email or mobile number.
How Check Aadhaar card Application status?
If you want to apply for the new Aadhar card or have applied for updating your Aadhar card data, you can check Aadhar Card Application status online. Through the UIDAI portal you can inquire about the status of your Aadhar card application form. You can keep a track of your status of application by performing Aadhar Card check and if any action is required from your side you can alter it.
Also Check – Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
You can see the Aadhar card procedure and how much time it will take to deliver the Aadhar card. As all the procedure of enrollment is done, within 90 days Aadhar card will arrived to you. It is a simple option to keep a check on status of Aadhar Card online. This process is convenient as it it saves your time by going again & again to the enrollment Centre for Aadhar Card status.
Steps for Aadhar Card status by enrollment No
Enrollment ID is formed by 28 digits which have 14 digit enrolment number and 14 digits of date and time details of enrollment. Enrollment ID is important as it is able to check the status of the Aadhar Card online.
- Log on to the official UIDAI page
- Column with heading “Aadhar enrollment” on the left side of your screen
- Now you can see the option “check Aadhar status” and
- Click on this option. After that input your enrollment details together with the captcha and tap on ” check status”.
- Now you’ll able to see your Aadhar Card status on the screen.
Related – Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2024
Aadhaar Card Update Status Check Online 2024
Once applied for the Aadhar Card update online you can do Aadhar Card check online through the following steps:
- Log-on to the official UIDAI page at https://uidai.gov.in
- Tap on the link “Check Status – Update done online”.
- It will take you to the check status page.
- Input the Aadhar number, URN and SRN in the designated fields.
- Enter the security code and tap on “Get Status”.
After this you can see the status of Aadhar Card update request that it has accepted or rejected. In case if it is accepted, you can download the E Aadhaar online and in case if it is rejected ,you need to restart the online process again.
With this Aadhaar card status check online, you can keep a track on the status of the update appeal and the status of new Aadhar card simply.
Check Other Posts On Our Site
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my Aadhaar card update status?
You can also check status of Aadhaar by clicking on “Check Aadhaar Status” or https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar.
Can I update my Aadhar card in mobile?
If you are using online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for update, your mobile number must registered with Aadhaar otherwise you can visit nearest Permanent Enrolment centre with Supporting Documents.
Can mobile number be changed in Aadhar online?
The Self-Service online mode offers address update to the residents where the resident can directly place the update request on the portal. The Aadhaar number and registered mobile number of the resident are required to login to the portal.
How to change or update the mobile number with Aadhaar card online?
No, you cannot change the mobile number online. You must visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or Permanent Enrolment Centre to change the mobile number.